Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep Paul

3 posters

Go down

Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul Empty Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep Paul

Post by RoseRedTyler Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Dear Sir, as you are still serving us in Washington would you please take this onn as a political goal. Would not the Dinars that are in the US Treasury waiting for the Revaluation help our country and be applied to the deficit? There are about 3 million families that are holders of dinar and waitig for the revaluation who are going to have the means to support you and help you get elected. Millions could come into your campaign fund. If you will take on the government, check out what the holdup is, and get the ball rolling to get this done, you would be a hero for the American public. As Mr Obama seems to be intent on gettting his taxes out of this, please know we all with dinars are not trying to get out of these taxes. This would be another windfall for you, you can take credit for all the additional 15% capital gains taxes we dinarians will be paying. We are a predominately a Christian community. Right up you alley.
I intend to also send this note to Gov Perry. If you Texans would get together and kick some Washington ****. It is traditional for Texas politicians to be mavericks.
And are Christians to boot. Please do not let the same thing happen to Texas that has happened to Michigan. I do not want to have to punch #3 to hear our state of Texas services be spoken in Arabic like it is in Michigan. (Did you know that)
I remain, a military brat, 68 yrs old and hoping you will stand up for our country as the Australian Prime Minister did: you here, you do it our way, or get out. Speak English, respect our Flag, and work.

Lets see what this produces. I also called and left messages. Got the congressment and senators from my district to go....just thought I would start at the top.

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul Empty Re: Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep Paul

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Please keep us posted on your progress. There are more skeptics regarding this approach than those who embrace it. I'm on the fence. I would love to hear about results from anyone who tries it.
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep  Paul Empty Re: Letter to Texas Gov Perry and Rep Paul

Post by Lightworker Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm

RRT your quote "I do not want to have to punch #3 to hear our state of Texas services be spoken in Arabic like it is in Michigan. (Did you know that)
I remain, a military brat, 68 yrs old and hoping you will stand up for our country as the Australian Prime Minister did: you here, you do it our way, or get out. Speak English, respect our Flag, and work."

How frightening. Growing up an American, I learned in school that it was foreigners from multiple cultures across the world, folks who had the foresight and fortitude to try and build a better future for themselves and their families that contributed to making America the great country that it is today. They came her and were demoralized and devalued. Yet still they perservered. And it is upon their backs that America has blossomed and prospered.

The only indigineous people still left in America were shut away on reservations. I don't know about you, but my heritage is a mix of Italian, English French, Irish, German, Scottish and Welch. I speek fluent English and am deeply saddened that my Grandmother and Mother didn't pass on the Italian language to me.

This land is no more yours or mine than it is any other human being's possession and right. You talk of being a Christian. Would Jesus have promoted prejudice to the masses? I don't think so. But Hitler did. We are all beloved children of God. What we do to another we call upon ourselves.

Bless you,
LW

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum