Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq

Go down

Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq Empty Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:18 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/25/376681/

Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq
25/12/2018

Canadian: Deal of the century may pass through Iraq Untitled-1-4-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The United States has withdrawn its forces from Syria and Afghanistan and is heading to its bases in Arbil and Anbar to return to the occupation of Iraq and to implement its plan to target Iran and activate the deal of the century to find a homeland for the Palestinians in Iraqi territory.
"Trump decided to withdraw US forces from Syria and Afghanistan, but he did not announce the next destination, but all movements confirm their orientation towards the bases they set up in Arbil and Anbar inside Iraq," al-Kindi said in a statement.
"The sons of the Islamic Resistance, especially the Hezbollah Brigades, have announced that they will target the Americans if their forces return to Iraq, because that return is an occupation of Iraq according to the Iraqi constitution," he said.
"The United States did not leave the Middle East, but implemented a new plan to re-establish Iraq and to concentrate in its bases, especially in the north, for the purpose of targeting the Islamic Republic," he said, adding that "Trump started implementing the deal of the century where he seeks to find a homeland for Palestinians in the region between Iraq, .
Al-Kindi stressed "the need for the government to move to stop the implementation of the American plan in Iraq and not to make the Iraqi territory a path to target other countries, and avoid entering Iraq into new conflicts." Ending / 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum