Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum

Go down

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum Empty Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:19 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255998/%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7/ar#

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum

Monday 24 December

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum NB-255998-636812335728921891

The 
US Secretary of State asked the Iraqi government to enter Iraqi forces to Syria to fill the American vacuum after the withdrawal. 

"The US Secretary of State asked in a telephone conversation with the Iraqi president and the prime minister to enter Iraqi forces for 70 kilometers inside Syria to fill the vacuum after the withdrawal of US forces," the Arabic-language Sky News website reported.

The site also quoted sources of its own, as "expecting the US military in Erbil to establish a joint operations room with the Peshmerga and part of the Syrian Democratic forces to coordinate against Iranian interventions." 

A US military spokesman announced earlier on Sunday that the order to withdraw US troops from Syria had been signed. "The Executive Order concerning Syria has been signed," the spokesman said, without elaborating. 

US sources said the time frame for the withdrawal of US troops from Syria is expected to be 60 to 100 days. 

There are currently about 2,000 US troops in the country. The withdrawal plan is a surprise shift to the US strategy, especially after US President Donald Trump changed his wish, repeated many times earlier this year, and decided to keep some 2,000 US troops deployed in Syria to fight the "preacher."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum Empty Abdul Mahdi reveals a communication from Washington on the withdrawal from Syria

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:37 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3f710f48-0df6-434c-8159-e466babd5cec
[size=32]Abdul Mahdi reveals a communication from Washington on the withdrawal from Syria[/size]

Washington has asked Iraqi forces to enter Syria to fill the American vacuum Mahdi-adil

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Monday received a message from the US administration on the withdrawal of its troops from Syria.

"The US secretary of state told us to withdraw from Syria, and he reiterated Washington's commitment to support Iraq," Abdul Mahdi told the weekly conference.

"Iraq enjoys good relations with all neighboring countries and with most of the forces in Syria," he said, adding that "Iraq has taken precautions to face any repercussions resulting from the withdrawal of US troops from Syria."

"The decision to withdraw from Syria has a direct impact on Iraq," he said. "Iraq is an independent country and we have not received any request for action after the US withdrawal from Syria."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum