Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

Go down

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province Empty Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:51 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14855

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

12/23/2018

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province 6321

Economy News Baghdad:

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani, that the ministry intends to issue smart ration card, which depends on the fingerprint to ensure the arrival of ration items to the beneficiaries, indicating that this trend is in line with the directives of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the government program, which aims to eliminate corruption and manipulators in power Stressing that the government program emphasizes the non-duplication of fees with the region.
Al-Ani said in his interview with Al-Sabah newspaper that he was briefed by the "Economy News", "Since we received the ministry to develop a large and clear plan for all governorates, we follow the ration card items since its arrival at our ports in Umm Qasr, , Stressing "the ministry's keenness to provide the finest food in the vocabulary of the ration card and ensure access to beneficiaries."
Al-Ani stressed the importance of Egypt and the need to increase the volume of trade exchange with it because it possesses advanced industries, experts, foodstuffs and large agricultural invaded the Iraqi market.
"We are keen to increase trade exchange with Cairo. I have met the Egyptian ambassador in Baghdad and we are working together to increase our work with Egypt and the government program that the prime minister has called for openness to all Arab countries and the world," he said.
The Minister of Commerce pointed out that the government's approach emphasizes the need to unify the procedures at the border crossings between the center and the region to prevent the discrepancy and confusion experienced by some traders, pointing out that there are "some obstacles in the border crossings, but we will soon humiliate them.
On cooperation with customs, Alani said that we are cooperating with the Ministry of Finance according to the government program not to duplicate the fees with the region and will unite all of them.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum