Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing"

Go down

Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" Empty Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing"

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/22/375886/

Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing"
22/12/2018

Trump: We are going home and Turkey has to deal with the rest of the "dashing" %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A81-696x387

Information / follow - up ... 

announced US President Donald Trump on Saturday that American troops will return home, as called for Turkey and other countries to deal with the rest of the "Daesh". 
"I'm working hard on reports about closing the government and negotiating with the Democrats about security in Syria," Trump said in a tweet on his Twitter site. 
"We are going to stay there for three months and there have been seven years," he said. "There are countries that are capable of dealing with what is left of a preacher, including Turkey. We are returning home." 
The White House abruptly announced last week the withdrawal of US troops from Syria after the defeat of criminal gangs. 
Brett McGurk, the US president's special envoy to the international coalition against "urging" to resign from his post.
McGraw's resignation is the second resignation of a security official in Donald Trump's administration because of the decision to withdraw US troops in Syria after the resignation of US Defense Secretary James Matisse. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum