Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq

Go down

Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq Empty Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq

Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq 636447860140157703

Twilight News

one hour ago

(Reuters) - US President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia are seeking to spread "corruption" in the countries of the region so that they can "seize" it, said Khatib Jumaa, the interim Iranian president, Ayatollah Mohammad Imami Kashani.

"The American president and the Saud family are looking for spreading corruption in Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen and all over the world to be able to take over the countries of the region and the world," Ayatollah Imami Kashani said at Friday prayers in Tehran.

He pointed to the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, saying: "They were defeated before Syria and Yemen and the Palestinians and will be defeated later (..) And will be clear America and its dairy cow Al Saud and will end with all the woe and mischief."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a813e298-4e0d-48bf-849a-8be38d4456d3

Khatib Juma Tehran accuses al-Saud of trying to "seize" countries including Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum