Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon

Go down

Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon Empty Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon

Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon NB-255558-636808154960891241

Wednesday, December 19,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Integrity Commission, on Wednesday, the projects faltering in Babylon, which was monitored and documented, explaining that the number reached (262) projects, at a total cost amounted to (756,934,835,422) billion dinars.

The Commission said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the number of projects lagging in Babylon, which enabled one of the integrity teams who moved to the province, from monitoring and documented in cooperation with the Office of the Commission investigation in the province, amounted to (262) projects," indicating that " To (756,934,835,422) billion dinars. "

511 billion dinars The

Commission revealed in a report that the opening of criminal cases in 160 projects, including amounts amounted to more than (511 billion) billion dinars, while no criminal cases have been opened in 102 projects so far, and exceeded the amounts (245 billion) billion dinars, Pointing out that more than 21% of the total projects lagging in the province (56 projects) did not exceed completion rates 1% ..

Municipalities and electricity

The report pointed out that the higher costs of the dilapidated projects were the share of the Directorate of Municipalities, which exceeded (202 billion) billion dinars for the establishment of asphalt plants, sorting and recycling of waste and rehabilitating and decorating streets and the establishment of gardens and parks and stadiums, and the electricity projects exceeded the cost (101 billion,000) billion dinars for processing, The electricity network and the delivery of power to a number of residential neighborhoods and villages, with the dismantling of the bottleneck of transformers and the implementation of mobile stations, and water and sewage about (90 billion) billion dinars; to qualify and implement projects to extend water and sewage networks, as well as the processing and operation of several water complexes B Different capacities.

Education and security

He pointed out that the allocations of education amounted to more than (73 billion) billion dinars; to build a number of schools and kindergartens, the demolition of old schools and the construction of another place, and the construction of the examination center for public examinations, in addition to (68 billion,000) billion dinars to the Diwan and the provincial council, and nearly (60 billion) For security, including (18,378 million) billion dinars for the processing and installation and operation of six wheels to detect explosives, and installed security surveillance cameras in one of the districts (7,170,000,000) billion dinars.

The Integrity Commission announced the total projects in the northern and southern governorates monitored by its investigative teams, which categorize the criminal cases according to their importance, complete the investigation and investigation of the sluggish projects, and instructed the general managers in the Authority to manage the work of these teams.

LINK

Integrity: more than 750 billion dinars cost of the projects lagging in the province of Babylon 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum