Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18

Go down

"This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 Empty "This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 am

TNT

OKRocks:

The House of Representatives, Tuesday, raises its meeting to Thursday after the vote on the inauguration of three ministers of the remaining eight, House of Representatives raised its meeting to next Thursday at one o'clock, after he voted to give confidence to three ministers.

Tishwash:
well they revealed 3 of the ministers but not the main 2 ( interior and defense)

Freeway2:
tish, Thanks. Madhi will probably take the last two positions himself. That would get it over with. He legally can.

RVAlready:
At least this shows that parliament showed up and had a quorum, which is better than the last few meetings. It tells me that they are starting to take their jobs more seriously…. I really think, RV/GCR wise, that they are shooting for it to be done by the end of the year.

Smitty76:
Maybe they want this to happen after the first of the year to make it a clean slate, tax wise

RVAlready:
I do not think it is about the tax year. I think year end has been the RV target for a while. Remember, there have been 2 reports of countries having to be done by the end of the year, or miss out on the first basket. I found that to be quite telling.

Fannyfandango:
If they have been paid in Kurdistan, then there is more going on than they are willing to share with the world at this time. Like Tony said, Bagdad should be shortly after…..Can you imagine how the people of Iraq must feel. Wow, blows my mind

Crileyhome:
i dont think the Iraq govt is holding this up but US Treasury/CBI does not have all the exchange and money details worked out or they keep changing, fearful.

Fuze:
I think politically this is not as complicated as they want the public to think. We know ideally monetary reform is a Central Bank, with Government support process. The power in the Iraq Gov, Maliki, Amari etc.. Backed by Iran does not want monetary reform. It hurts them! So, push the reforms through in spite of the political blocking, and the political drain will open...this is Iraq, you have to accomplish things the other way! Backwards!

Cashgo:
I thought exchanges had already started - and tier 3 was exchanging now and we were next. And that the vote in Iraq had no effect on this. If the exchange already started - how could it stop in the middle of tier 3 exchange?

Freeway2:
cashgo I understand it has taken longer for tier 3 than expected. Praying soon

Hosackr:
Cashgo - you are asking a reasonable and logical question based on information last week. This is this week and last weeks information is in the shredder. Sad but true. The RV was going forward no matter what the Iraqis did. That’s why we supposedly had the 100% green light. Well, somewhere, that ‘no matter what’ didn’t mean a thing. Bad info. So, this is this week and we wait for new information.

Fitzgerald:
IF THERE WERE PRIVATE EXCHANGES WITH THE VOTE NOT DONE THEN WE CAN EXCHANGE WITH THE VOTE IN IRAQ NOT DONE…….THIS END ROAD IS CRAZY AND TRYING

NetGlobal:
I had a dream last night. Usually when I dream I can't remember it but this time I dreamt that we exchanged this weekend. I pray I am right.

Bodyman:
It is easy to become discouraged with all the everyday issues in life and then add to that further discouragement from dreams not yet realized and it becomes harder to think positively for many... That is why it is even more important to have all of you encouraging members reach out your hand to keep others focused on how fortunate we are !!! Thank you to all of you who have helped in so many ways to comfort each other!!!!

BuddyDog:
Folks, think of this... WE have this RV to look forward to, there are so many who have lost everything and they have absolutely nothing to see as a light at the end of the tunnel... We are TRULY blessed. Heartfelt thanks to Tony and Ray for all they do to inform us and keep us in the game!

Tishwash:
so they are draggin this out, this is what they wanted to tell us today

Parliament's policy fails to complete the federal government despite the vote on ministers (names)

The Iraqi parliament in a session held on Tuesday to vote on three of the ministers of the remaining eight remaining from the current federal government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The parliament voted to pass the post of Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research to Qusay al-Suhail, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Abdul-Amir Al-Hamdani and Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation Ali Nouri al-Dulaimi.

A parliamentary source told Shafak News that members of parliament did not succeed in granting confidence to Sabah Khair al-Din al-Tai, minister of education, and to Hana Ananuel as minister of migration and displaced. .. link

Harambe:
AP News: Iraq: Militia leader returns as national security adviser

https://apnews.com/7cfe7f8cb7ae4031af2ca7e445a25d42

Bloomberg: Oil Sinks to One-Year Low as Equity Slump Adds to Supply Fe​ars
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-18/oil-dives-lower-as-​surging-u-s-output-overshadows-opec-curbs

CNBC: Oil prices drop 4% on oversupply concerns and a global equities ​sell-off
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/18/oil-markets-us-crude-in-focus.html

K24: Iraqi PM suggests delaying vote on defense, interior ministry ​posts as dispute continues
http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/8a226509-91b2-45f6-9025-4b2fb7cbd7a​2 #

Reuters: Iraq's parliament confirms cabinet ministers, but divisions remain
https://reut.rs/2LmslxX

Cutebwoy:
look at d LD in pic

Education announces a new mechanism for the payment of salaries of employees starting in 2019

The Ministry of Education – the Directorate General of Finance, announced the launch of the salaries of employees next month through the bank {Master Card} in implementation of the Council of Ministers for the year 2017, said Batul Mahdi Obaid, Director General of Finance Agency.

The director of public relations and media in the ministry, Firas Mohammed Hassan said in a statement, received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, “The master card allows the holder access to the bank account 24 hours and anywhere in the world to withdraw money from the card holder without the need To do any of the banking operations are recognized where the draw is directly on the ATMs available locally and globally and bearing the slogan of MasterCard and the holder of the MasterCard card can also buy through the Internet.

“The settlement of salaries of employees helps to save automatically and access to various services of bank loans in addition to the services provided by the banks where the settlement of salaries (advances, housing loans) and cooperation with tourism companies and the installment and reduction of tourism trips, Installments by adding the Internet service for distribution to the employee’s bank account.

"This End Road" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 12/18/18 A-dinar-pic_orig

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum