Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field

Go down

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field Empty Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:58 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14819

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field

19/12/2018

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field 11978

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil announced on Tuesday the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in the field of Majnoon, noting that the signing of the contracts comes to raise production rates in the field.

The Minister of Oil Thamir Ghadhban on the sidelines of the signing of the contract in a statement received "Economy News" a copy of it, "the ministry is keen to proceed with the implementation of plans to develop the field of Majnoon oil national effort," noting that "the ministry signed two contracts first to dig 40 oil wells in the field between the company The oil of Basra and Schlumberger, and the second signing of the contract for the implementation of seismic survey three dimensions and dimensions of the field between the Basra Oil Company and oil exploration company.

"The signing of the contracts comes to improve the production rates in the field, as well as the provisions of the Technical Department of the field of national effort after Shell withdrew from the implementation of its obligations to develop the field." He added that the field of Majnoon from the giant fields has great potential for production.

"The drilling of 40 wells will increase production rates in the field, which in turn will provide additional financial revenues to the State Treasury," Ghadhban said, pointing out that "the implementation of seismic surveys of a crazy field by the oil exploration company in a three dimensional manner will provide accurate information to the Basra Petroleum Company, In the field and to increase production capacities and extract oil with the best technology and modern technology with a purely national effort. "

The Majnoon field is one of the giant oil fields in Iraq and the current production capacity is more than 240 thousand barrels per day.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field Empty Iraq signs contract with Schlumberger to dig 40 oil wells

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 am

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3385142/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%81%D8%B1-40-%D8%A8%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9

Iraq signs contract with Schlumberger to dig 40 oil wells

Oil announces the signing of two contracts to dig 40 wells in Majnoon field 1024

19 December 2018 02:11 PM

RIYADH - The Basra Oil Company signed a contract to dig 40 oil wells in the Majnoon oil field with the US company Schlumberger.
Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Al-Ghadhban said in a statement that the Majnoon field of the giant fields has great potential for production, and the contract comes to raise production rates in the field.
The contract for the implementation of the three-dimensional and two-dimensional seismic survey of the field was signed between the Basra Oil Company and the Oil Exploration Company.
He explained that the contract came after the withdrawal of Shell from the implementation of its obligations to develop the field, explaining that the drilling of 40 wells will increase production rates in the field, which in turn will provide additional financial revenue to the State Treasury.
Al-Ghadhban added that the implementation of the seismic surveys of the Majnoon field by the three-dimensional oil exploration company will provide accurate information to the Basra Oil Company and will enable it to promote production in the field and increase production capacities and extract oil with the best technologies and modern technology with a purely national effort.
The Majnoon field is one of the giant oil fields in Iraq and the current production capacity is more than 240 thousand barrels per day.
The Ministry of Oil announced the development of the field in the national effort after the withdrawal of Shell International Company from the implementation of the field development contract, which won the rounds of petroleum licensing.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum