Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month

Go down

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month Empty Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14799

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month

12/18/2018

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month 11940

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning announced on Tuesday that the rate of inflation during the month of November last by 0.5% compared to the month of October, indicating the annual inflation rate increased by 0.8%.
"The general index for November 2018 in Iraq was 105.1 percent, down by 0.5 percent compared with October 2018," said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi in a statement. , Non-alcoholic beverages by 1.8%, household equipment and maintenance by 0.1%, transportation by 0.8% and entertainment and culture by 0.4%.
He pointed out that "inflation index rose by 0.2% from the previous month and decreased by 0.1% compared to the month of November 2017," noting that "the annual inflation rate rose during the month of November 2018 to 0.8% compared with the month of November 2017, The index then reached 104.3%. "
"Compared to the month of November 2018 with the month of October 2018, the food and non-alcoholic beverages sector recorded a decrease of 1.8%, contributing 97.5% to the monthly change rate. The changes are due to the decrease of the bread and cereals group by 0.3% 0.3%, the fish group decreased by 6.1%, the fruit group decreased by 0.1% and the vegetable group decreased by 6.7%.
"The tobacco department recorded a rise of 0.7%, contributing 1.0% to the 
monthly change rate . The clothing and footwear section recorded an increase of 0.7%, contributing 8.3% to the monthly change rate due to the 0.8% The housing sector rose by 0.1%, contributing 4.6% to the monthly rate of change. The increase was due to the increase of the fuel group by 0.7%, the rent group by 0.3% and the housing maintenance and services group by 0.2%. % ".
"The household equipment and maintenance sector recorded a decrease of 0.1%, contributing 1.2% to the monthly change rate due to a 0.1% drop in the prices of household appliances. The Health Department recorded a 0.8% increase, contributing 7.5% The Transport Section recorded a decrease of 0.8%, contributing 22.2% to the monthly change rate. The Contact Department maintained the same level of monthly change rate.
"The entertainment and culture section recorded a decrease of 0.4%, contributing 1.5% to the monthly change. The Education Department recorded a 0.1% increase, contributing -0.2% to the monthly change rate. The Restaurants and Hotels Division maintained the same level of monthly change, The Miscellaneous Goods and Services Division recorded a 0.1% increase, contributing 0.8% to the monthly change rate.
On the comparison between November 2018 and November 2017, Hindawi pointed out that "the food and non-alcoholic beverages sector increased by 2.0%, contributing 71.0% to the annual rate of change. The changes are due to the increase of vegetables by 16.9% Alcoholic by 0.2% ".
"The tobacco division recorded a decrease of 0.2%, contributing -0.3% to the annual rate of change. The clothing and footwear section recorded a decline of 1.9%, contributing 16.3% to the annual rate of change due to the decrease in clothing prices by 1.5% . The Housing Department recorded a decline of 0.8%, contributing 28.9% to the annual rate of change due to a decrease of 3.6% in the housing maintenance and services group, and the rent group by 2.2%.
Al-Hindawi added that "the household equipment and maintenance sector recorded a decline of 1.8%, contributing 14.9% to the annual rate of change due to the decrease in furniture and equipment prices by 2.7% and the household appliances by 1.3%. 18.8% in the annual rate of change. The Transport Section recorded an increase of 3.8%, contributing 69.0% to the annual rate of change, and the communication department recorded a decrease of 2.8%, contributing 12.5% ​​to the annual rate of change.
The Department of Education and Culture recorded a rise of 10.2%, contributing 22.3% to the annual rate of change. The Education Department recorded an increase of 0.7%, contributing 1.1% to the annual rate of change. The Restaurants and Hotels Section recorded a decrease of 2.5% By 5.4% in the annual rate of change. The miscellaneous goods and services division recorded a decline of 0.7% contributing 4.0% to the annual rate of change.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month Empty Ministry of Planning: the rate of inflation during the month of November last by (0.5%) and the annual rate of ...

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:05 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=77

Ministry of Planning: the rate of inflation during the month of November last by (0.5%) and the annual rate of ...

2018-12-18

Planning Declares inflation rate down by 0.5% during last month 154511621146d4232191b8bfb958554e9c56f25d77--planning

Ministry of Planning: The rate of inflation during the month of November last by (0.5%) and annual rise by (0.8%)
The Ministry of Planning announced a decrease in the rate of inflation during the month of November last by 0.5% compared with the month of October, the previous, compared with an increase in the annual inflation rate by 0.8%. 
The general index for November 2018 in Iraq (105.1%) decreased by (0.5%) compared with the first month of 2018. This is due to the decrease of food and non-alcoholic beverages by (1.8%), 0.1%), Transport (0.8%), and Recreation and Culture (0.4%). 
• The base inflation index decreased by 0.2% from the previous month and decreased by 0.1% compared to the second month 2017. 
• The annual inflation rate during the month of November 2018 to (0.8%) compared to the month of November 2017, when the index was then (104.3%).
First: Monthly Change (November 2018 compared to October 2018)

1. Food and non-alcoholic beverages decreased by (1.8%) contributing 97.5% to the monthly change rate. The changes are due to the following: 
• A decrease of 0.3% in bread and cereals. 
• Meat group decreased by 0.3%. 
• Fish group decreased by (6.1%). 
• Low fruit group (0.1%) 
• Low vegetable group (6.7%). 
2. The tobacco department recorded an increase of (0.7%) contributing (-1.0%) in the rate of 
monthly change. 
3. Clothing and footwear increased by (0.7%) and contributed by (-8.3%) 
to the monthly change rate due to the increase in the prices of the clothing group by 0.8% and the shoes group by 0.5%.
The housing sector recorded an increase of 0.1%, contributing 4.6% to the monthly change rate. This increase was due to the increase in the fuel group by 0.7%, the rent group by 0.3%, the housing maintenance and maintenance group by (0.2%). 
5. The Household Equipment and Maintenance Department recorded a decrease of 0.1%, contributing 1.2% to the monthly change rate due to a decrease of 0.1% in the prices of household appliances. 
6. The health department recorded an increase of (0.8%) to contribute (-7.5%) in the rate of monthly change. 
7. The Transport Department recorded a decline of (0.8%) to contribute (22.2%) to the rate of monthly change. 
8. The communication department maintained the same level of monthly change rate. 
9. The entertainment and culture section recorded a decrease of (0.4%) contributing 1.5% in the rate of monthly change.
10. The Education Department recorded an increase of (0.1%) contributing (-0.2%) in the rate of monthly change. 
11. The Department of Restaurants and Hotels maintained the same level of monthly change  
. The miscellaneous goods and services section recorded an increase of 0.1%, contributing 0.8% to the monthly change rate.

Second: Annual change ( the month of November 2018 compared to November 2017 a month)  
1. Record food and beverage non - alcoholic increase of (2.0%) to contribute by (71.0%) in the annual rate of change comes changes as a result of a result of what comes: 
• high vegetables group (16.9%). 
• Non-alcoholic beverages increased by 0.2%. 
The Clothing and Footwear Section recorded a decline of (1.9%) contributing (-16.3%) in  
the annual rate of change due to the decrease in the prices of the group (1.5%)  
and footwear (3.4%). 
4. The Housing Department recorded a decline of (0.8%) to contribute by (-28.9%) in the 
annual rate of change due to the decrease of the indices of maintenance and housing services group by (3.6%). 
And the rent group by (2.2%). 
5. The equipment and household equipment and maintenance sector recorded a decline of (1.8%), contributing (-14.9%) to the annual rate of change due to the decrease of furniture and equipment prices by 2.7% and the household appliances by 1.3%. 
6. The health department recorded an increase of (3.1%), contributing 18.8% to the annual rate of change. 
7. The Transport Department recorded an increase of (3.8%) to contribute (69.0%) in the annual rate of change. 
8. The Communications Department recorded a decrease of (2.8%) to contribute (12.5%) to the annual rate of change. 
9. The entertainment and culture section recorded an increase of 10.2%, contributing 22.3% to the annual rate of change. 
10. The Education Department recorded an increase of (0.7%) contributing 1.1% in the annual rate of change.
11. The Restaurants and Hotels Section recorded a decline of (2.5%) to contribute (-5.4%) in the annual rate of change. 
12. The miscellaneous goods and services division recorded a decline of (0.7%) contributing (-4.0%) to the annual rate of change
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum