Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The "Official" letter suggested by BGG

3 posters

Go down

The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  Empty The "Official" letter suggested by BGG

Post by asells Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 am

Here's the letter....

Tom XXXXXXX
XXXX XXXXXXX Dr,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, TN XXXXX
xxx-xxx-xxxx

The Honorable Bob XXXXXX
XXX Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator XXXXXX,

My name is Tom XXXXXXX and I am one of your constituents.

I appreciate all the efforts put forth by our lawmakers recently regarding the economic condition of our country. I understand it is quite busy on Capitol Hill right now. However, I have a simple question…

Would not the trillions of Iraqi Dinars currently held in our reserves, which is poised to revalue shortly – not help the current economic situation our country greatly??

This event will have an extraordinary impact on our economy – almost overnite. If this event is being held up for political gain or favor in any way would you be so kind as to look into this and address it immediately? We are all counting on you to take action on this request.

Should you require any additional information you may contact me.

Respectfully,

Tom XXXXXXX

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  Empty How to find your Representatives:

Post by asells Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 am

Senators
http://www.senate.gov/

Congressmen
http://www.house.gov/representatives/
Don't know your district?

Find your congressional representative here
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd

You can also contact the President.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
Phone Numbers for White House
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  Empty Re: The "Official" letter suggested by BGG

Post by wingedprincess Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 am

Why would we write the President and Senators about the dinar? Just wondering what the purpose is.....

The dinar rv is not about us or our government.

Just sayin/.....
wingedprincess
wingedprincess

Back to top Go down

The "Official" letter suggested by BGG  Empty Re: The "Official" letter suggested by BGG

Post by poppee59 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 am

Uh, no. Not happening. chillout

poppee59

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum