Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country"

2 posters

Go down

chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" Empty chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:45 pm

chattels
For the second day .. The dollar stabilizes against the dinar on the Iraqi Stock Exchange

BAGHDAD / NINA / Foreign currency markets in Baghdad recorded a stable exchange rate Friday in exchange for the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The price of the market on the Stock Exchange in Baghdad, 1198.5 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 850 dinars per hundred dollars, the same price on Thursday. https://www.ninanews.com/News_Details.aspx?xAdxMJqQxdYZVvwELBj%252bx79Z0LXjFO%252fnIj%252fM6J0B%252bpk%253d

chattels  Turkey is treating Iraq like a red headed step child. Iraqi pride is inadequate to protect themselves against other sovreigns.

chattels  Plus the attitude in Baghdad is likely to be dismissive of the conduct of Turkey because thay are only killing Kurds.

larrykn  Kurdistan to hold new referendum https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/34144/Kurdistan-to-hold-new-referendum

chattels  larrykn Somewhat surprised to read that bit of news you posted. Cannot be a popular topic in Baghdad especially at budget time.

chattels  In Iraq, MP from Building Coalition says a draft law requiring the withdrawn of US forces from Iraq is with Parliament's judicial committee & will soon be ready to present to full Parliament for a vote. Adds that US created ISIS.
http://mobp.as/PO0Xn

larrykn  chattels yes this is just another problem for Iraq, I'm hoping they can settle their differents

chattels  Iraq cannot manage a quorum to complete their government, but may be able to do so to vote out US presence / help.

chattels  What is wrong with this " picture " ?

larrykn  they can vote all they want , the US will be around for a very long time

chattels  Another confirmation that I have investeed in a " sh*thole " currency / country.

chattels  invested*

chattels  David M. Witty @DavidMWitty1

Governor elect of Baghdad Province flees to Iraqi Kurdish Region in the face of possible criminal charges.
http://wataniq.com/news?ID=36272

12/15/18

chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country" Empty Re: chattels: "Another confirmation that I have invested in a " sh*thole " currency / country"

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 am

Oh poor, poor chattels! My heart bleeds for him. Such a huge humanitarian act on his part, to invest in Iraq. I'm sure he did it from the deep goodness of his heart in order to help Iraq out, and not in order to make a quick buck for himself. And this is how they repay him - they just continue to be an impoverished country with huge problems. Ungrateful wretches!

Oh life is so unfair.

NO why?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum