Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  12/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 12/14/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  12/14/18 Empty Mountain Goat 12/14/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 pm

December 14, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So here we sit it is Friday Dec 14th already. The month of December is half over and we have not seen any more signs that the CBI is moving ahead on the project to delete the zeros. So it seems these pointless rumors of an RV by Saturday are not panning out and will not pan out. This is of no surprise to me. Why?

Because there NEVER was a plan to RV. Get it? It is all just rubbish.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Baghdad MP on the Alliance of Fatah Hamed al-Musawi, on Thursday, the granting of leadership in the coalition of construction and reconstruction and the head of the Ata Faleh Al Fayad is a compensatory position for the Ministry of Interior.

Moussawi told al-Madar that there are attempts to end the dispute over the internal portfolio through Tahrija, which will keep the face of Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayadh. "This will be through compensating him for another position," he said. This was one alternative proposed.

A news in Iraq source revealed last Wednesday that the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, identified the alternative candidate for Fayadh, to fill the position of the Interior and is one of the current agents of the Ministry, a senior officer. This was another alternative proposed.

And 8 ministries are still vacant in the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi because of this dispute , The interior, defense, justice, planning, education, higher education, migration, displaced and culture

The parliament is scheduled to hold next Tuesday Dec 18th its usual amid cautious optimism to resolve differences and pass candidates.

More news….

FRANK26 AND SIDEKICK (BLUEDICK OR ?) RAISE THEIR HEADS

So again we find that more idiots can’t challenge the content of my information about the Iraqi dinar reinstatement so they must instead go after my character and gender.

Oh boy, it seems I stepped on some toes over my latest newsletter with my “nasty” comments about the late H.W. Bush the 41st president. Like I said in my commentary, there is time for pompous funeral ceremonies for dead presidents and then there is time to get real and remember their real accomplishments and ideology they stood for. We is this important?

We must do this to learn from history and so if history is not good, then why repeat it? Why ignore the TRUTH of someone.

But when the ceremonies are all done we must ask ourselves - Who really was this guy?

Today I provide yet another video in my video library. This one may also scare you and that means it got your attention and maybe you might WAKE UP. I say this because the TRUTH scared me at first too as I did not know this Bush family was actually this evil.

So with these complacent attitudes of Frank26 and Bluedick are part of the problem rather than the solution. American has been asleep too long and its time to WAKE UP. So according to them it seems my 20 years of service in the US Army does not matter, with 3 tours in the middle east as well as a distinguished grandfather and father who received a purple heart for bravery (while under fire) for serving in WWII do not also seem to matter?

So they feel I do not have any say on who tried to destroy our country and to why we fought so hard in WWII to preserve it? They are telling us WWII was a waste of time?

Well I think I do matter and I think what our fathers and grandfathers did in WWII do matter. So this does give me a right to speak for millions of American veterans.

You see it’s not the uniform I disgrace, of course not! What I am concerned about is preserving or CONSTITUTION, our LIBERTIES and our ability to preserve our SOVEREIGNTY. It seems Frank26 and Bluedick can’t put a handle on this New World Order (NWO) and their plans for world dominance. Just because they do not do their research or care to learn is not my problem. So now we see their attitude in this direction and their complacency to bash someone who does. Yes, I truly care about our nation and the future of it.

So let’s get down to what is really troubling these two idiots, namely Frank26 and his sidekick Bluedick.

This thing we call “globalism” is a term they throw around freely. It is shoved down my throat with their nasty comments about me. As Frank26 said “it is vomit and he does not like it shoved down his throat”. Really? Frankie, Frankie it is not I who propose this globalization and NWO. I am not the author. I am only trying the wake up the citizens in America as the proponents of this ideology and how they are implementing it right in front of your noses. Get it?

But unless you can see the enemy you can’t fire upon them. These agents of this ideology are very slick and hide behind their political offices. The use the environment, global warming hoax and in the same of “sustainability”. They make promises in the surface of some utopian world, but in reality these are superficial promises with a very dark hidden agenda. But Frank26 and Bluedick can’t see it. They are shallow thinkers. They would rather criticize those who are now on the battlefield fighting to preserve out basic values.

Are they really on our side? We are finding out just who they are and what their character really is.

So when you enter this earthly dimension you have two choices – you can spend your time doing good or doing bad. In other words you can be part of the problem or part of the solution. When elected into any high political office you are handed a great responsible especially when you were given that trust through the election process under the pretext of doing good. But do you? Did H.W. Bush? How do you know for sure?

To know for sure you must go and spend some time researching the ideology of this person and they look at the accomplishments and the intent behind these accomplishments. So I decided to do this about this entire Bush family and they see what role H.W. Bush plays in this family ideology as he took on the role of president.

What I found was shocking as he used this office to perpetrate on the American people and the nation his family’s ideology and not the values of the nation as a whole. In other words he lied and falsely lead the American people to objectives much different than what the elected him for. I guess this doesn’t matter to these idiots Frak26 and Bluedick? Regardless they want to pay homage to this president for betraying the American people, including the servicemen and women of the armed forces since he took an oath the only use them to protect the nations from enemies foreign and domestic, not to be used for achieving some NWO objectives.

But what were these overall objectives I mention today? Why is this Bush family so bad for this nation?

If will “bother” to take the time to watch this video that I present today it sums it all up and I could not say it any better.

Link is below:

=68.ARBl5eCvJAKl7J9k_wYKVlG41uShv1kC-jZOwYE--w3_yRL-AQLGNZ6_O8RmlJDUAy9G8El3zAS4Vz1WSjsIFqBu79VpW-T4lFo7P4UF93l2rmRsS64yE87teTASH1lldtJcl3HrL8bhYjEengw1-EIIbgeYS1MSRibrKrF6gPreD_lYRgcOhGRackoweUtVln7jHtlsECkObtbrjcXmpGr607AuJ747nvwUautFZrDEwEH5nuE3raS9GY0tw73bfy3QZ6IjY6Oh2Ha0p8dv5oYh06XwEiW5B6g7NUJsZ3o1qgopDcFCusYj6JIlyseLS_BgcdfpJsdDvOwKkMwfKC0&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/736821396685293/

So Bluedick seems to think the Agenda 2021 /2030 and this NWO are just passing trends, like conspiracy theories? Just like many events in Iraq they tell you to ignore, then we watch how important these events playout and we realize just how wrong they were. We see the huge impacts they have on the government. An example is the vote on the succession of Kurdistan and how they told everyone to ignore and it was not important. Really? This event was very significant and showed to have long lasting resounding impacts. So this also applies to the USA and why can’t they see it too right in their own backyard.

So they think the “deep state” is just a conspiracy and the notion will just fade away for some reason. As usual, they believe someone else is going to fight their battles.

My video from DR Coleman clearly outlines the 21 points to this NWO and this UN Agenda 2021 / 2030 is one of the vehicles of implementation.

See link below:

=68.ARBl5eCvJAKl7J9k_wYKVlG41uShv1kC-jZOwYE--w3_yRL-AQLGNZ6_O8RmlJDUAy9G8El3zAS4Vz1WSjsIFqBu79VpW-T4lFo7P4UF93l2rmRsS64yE87teTASH1lldtJcl3HrL8bhYjEengw1-EIIbgeYS1MSRibrKrF6gPreD_lYRgcOhGRackoweUtVln7jHtlsECkObtbrjcXmpGr607AuJ747nvwUautFZrDEwEH5nuE3raS9GY0tw73bfy3QZ6IjY6Oh2Ha0p8dv5oYh06XwEiW5B6g7NUJsZ3o1qgopDcFCusYj6JIlyseLS_BgcdfpJsdDvOwKkMwfKC0&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/1507552429389490/

So who are these characters Frank26 and Bluedick anyhow?

Seems to me they are taking advantage of honest people who are desperate for information on their investment. They come to you with the pretext of providing investment intel on the Iraqi dinar to sucker you into their forums and conference calls.

All you have to do is put in your credit card and pay $25 for premium and you get access to the Friday chat session (bullshit session and normally FREE articles. Yes, these very same articles that you can get for FREE. Most, if not all of them are on my Facebook newsletter for absolutely FREE! They do this so you will purchase products from their sponsors too. Get it? Frank26 also sells currency so go figure?

So these idiots and others like them can bash me. I ruffle their feathers and plans to scam you. I would be surprised if they didn’t. I guess when you are over the target this is when they fire the most upon you?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

TO AMEND THE INVESTMENT LAW IN THE COMING DAYS

The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Wednesday, seeking TO AMEND THE INVESTMENT LAW IN THE COMING DAYS TO INCREASE FOREIGN INVESTMENT, INDICATING THAT THE CURRENT LAW IS AN OPPRESSOR FOR ALL INVESTORS.

Nada Shaker Jodat, a member of the committee, said in a statement that "the parliamentary committee on economy and investment is looking at rewriting and amending the investment law and granting it economic flexibility away from the bureaucracy."

"The amendments to the law will grant the investor new concessions to encourage investment and pumping money in the Iraqi market, as well as the formation of a joint committee of all circles to give the investor leave without review dozens of competent departments."

"The law will give the prime minister the power to contract directly with the investor or to form a higher authority capable of granting investors visas and banking facilities," Judd said.

"The amendment of THE INVESTMENT LAW IS AN IMPORTANT POINT TO ELIMINATE UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE RETURN OF INDUSTRY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ and raise the market value of the Iraqi dinar in light of the inability of the government investment budget to make any development mentioned in all sectors."

(Mnt Goat- I don’t want anyone telling me there aren’t any more laws needed in order to reinstate the currency. To bring in investors is all part of creating the atmosphere conducive to investors, which in turn, is the state of the economy needed to trigger the reinstatement. It is all coming together.)

MORE ON STABILITY AND PLANS OF THE CBI

Books / Dr. Bassel Khudair ...

The governor of the Central Bank, the size of the Iraqi reserve of hard currency up to 60 billion dollars, and covers 170% of the size of the mass of the local currency, the governor said in an interview published (Alsumaria News) The size of the reserve currency of foreign currency is always measured to the size of mass especially since the IMF recently developed a new standard which added the ability of the state to cover trade and debt repayment.

He pointed out that the size of the cash mass is 44 trillion dinars and Iraq is fourth in the ownership of US Treasury bonds and the reserve in the foreign currency reserve, and described the reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank of foreign currency as very comfortable within international classifications and is ahead of other countries, compared to the mass of cash offered by the local currency, and said the reserve is close to 60 billion dollars, so the Arab Monetary Fund considers Iraq from Countries that exaggerate the size of foreign exchange reserves.

On the issue of the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars, he said that these ideas are traded by the Central Bank, BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME PENDING, POINTING OUT THAT THERE IS A TREND IN SOME COUNTRIES TO REDUCE THE CATEGORIES OF CURRENCIES SO AS NOT TO BE STORED OR COUNTERFEITED, THE CURRENCIES OF SMALL GROUPS MAY PROMPT THE CITIZEN TO BID FAREWELL TO BANKS TO DIFFICULTY .

THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A FUTURE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, BUT THIS PLAN NEEDS TO TAKE DELIBERATE STEPS AND A STABLE SITUATION FULLY SO AS NOT TO BE EXPLOITED IN THE WORK OF FRAUD AND OTHERS, and announced the Central Bank of Iraq on July 12 this year Iraq has 89 tons A gold.

Is not it important in the statements and conversations is to mention the figures, but the important is to analyze and derive the data and results to be clear to all, is there a real need for the large cash bloc amounting to 44 trillion Iraqi dinars and in many cases if a large proportion of them hidden and outside the circulation and did not constitute deposits from them in banks more From 10%, and the large cash mass cost large amounts of money to print and transfer to Iraq because it is printed in a European country and every paper card has the cost of paper and printing, especially as our currency is printed in a special paper and forms and colors and sizes of multiple and contain many signs of safety, And because they are banknotes are vulnerable to damage in the preservation and circulation so that the need to reprint large quantities of them during the periods of time and this substitution is fraught with a lot of hearsay and signals similar to what is currently happening for 7 billion dinars, which is under investigation and investigation, we mean that the large cash mass is not Is a positive sign in all cases, but it may be a reflection of the failure and lack of confidence in the work of government and private banking because the citizen did not gain confidence from banking because of the lack of buildings, equipment and technologies and skills of working staff and delay in completing transactions so that may add Not to mention the corruption and arbitrariness of the treatment of customers sometimes and the occurrence of some private banks violations reflected on the depositors and shareholders without taking firm action from the Iraqi Central, which has not taken decisive decisions towards the banks of violation 10 years ago, and depositors did not recover Their money is never in the absence of the Deposit Protection Law, which we hear about, but it is still a wish.

As the banks of many countries have switched to automatic payment systems through Visa Card, Master Card and ATM and ATM, our system still depends on clearing. T may drag on for a week or more, as is required for the health of the breasts on certified instruments and full disruption during public holidays and pay the salaries of retirees once every two months indicates that we are not extend our bank Shubra to the imam, but we came back steps behind or we stayed bogged down, at least.

When talking about reserves of more than or less than $ 60 billion, one should not lose sight of the proportion of reserves of foreign loans and debt by sovereign or non-sovereign guarantees because the indebtedness is estimated at $ 120 billion or more of the kind not subject to Paris Club adjustments. If the reserves are compared with revenues Oil (in the case of stopping the export of God forbid) and debt service and Treasury remittances Vali

When reserves will survive after addiction to the window selling the dollar in the Central Bank of Iraq, which exceeds 150 million dollars a day under the title of coverage of Iraq's needs of goods and services, despite the wealth, Great sanctity The exchange rate, which does not change despite the variation that Iraq has experienced, and these prices currently amount to 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, although this figure is very far from the prices of the previous conversion (3 and 3) dollars per dinar and far from the prevailing prices (1184) dinars per dollar . As some say, if Iraq shares, its fervor is limited to its ability to sell the dollar (dear) against the Iraqi dinar (which some countries never deal with or deal with clearly) without effort and effort.

It is the right of every Iraqi to boast about the race's possession of the gold reserves of 89 tons, which makes Iraq ahead in terms of gold reserves, and the reason for our motivation to boast is that gold as they say in the popular words (decoration and safe) in the sense that would appear Iraq with a view It is positive that Iraq is rich, but this richness is like a woman who is charming with her beauty and femininity but hiding inside her tons of pain, tragedy, despair and disappointment.

What is the benefit of the large cash mass and the size of its reserves and the weight of gold and the saying of states that Iraq is overstating its reserves Every day he dies Hundreds and dozens of patients and the scarcity and loss of medicines and the high cost of health services and a million displaced people in the winter without shelter, food and clothing and the benefit of all this and one third of our people living under the poverty line and there are more than one million unemployed and non-oil sectors are 1% of the balance of payments and most sectors In agriculture, industry and housing almost paralyzed and there is a shortage of 4 million housing units and there are more than 2 million citizens rely on social welfare that does not provide the minimum requirements for living and usefulness, and some of the remaining education is destroyed and widespread unemployment and addiction and cannibalism and the number of those who stand in We do not want to mention single men, women, widows or widows with or without their dependents because they destroy tears. The significance of presenting these tragic cases is that the official must realize that the importance of his work and his words is not in And the world can not say what they say, including that we are the poorest country in the world because it is important that our people take what they deserve from the wealth of the Creator to them, because it is useless to come out in the equations of calculation and standard we are from The rich of the world, while millions of bellies sleep from hunger, injustice and corruption, and this is not directed to anyone but to those who hold the responsibility regardless of their weight.

THE CBI FACILITATES BANKING WORK IN THE REGION AND ENHANCE RELIABILITY IN THE BANKING SYSTEM

The Central Bank announced on Thursday that the process of settling the balances of banks open creditors with branches of Barbil and Sulaymaniyah, indicating that the value of this amounted to more than (570) billion dinars.

The bank said in a statement that "based on the joint efforts between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Central Bank, has been a settlement of balances of banks open credit to the branches of the Central Bank in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah," noting that "was paid more than (190) billion dinars during the month of December 2018 in addition to the previous repayments that exceeded (380) billion dinars. "

The bank added that "the total paid for its history amounted to more than (570) billion dinars," adding that "the installment amounts have been installment on a number of installments."

He said that "the above arrangements show the seriousness of the administration in the Kurdistan region and the Central Bank of Iraq to settle this issue to facilitate banking work in the region and enhance reliability in the banking system."

SADRIST MOVEMENT IS PREPARING ON FRIDAY TO GO OUT TO A MASS RALLY IN TAHRIR SQUARE IN CENTRAL BAGHDAD AT 3:30 PM. WHY?

Baghdad today _ Baghdad

A source in the Sadrist movement, on Thursday, organized a demonstration for supporters of the mainstream on Friday in Baghdad, on the formation of the government the source said in an interview with (Baghdad today), "The Sadrist movement is preparing on Friday to go out to a mass rally in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad at 3:30 pm.

The source added that "the demonstration will be to emphasize the Iraqi decision on the issue of forming a government," pointing out that "the demonstrators will be from all Iraqi ".provinces The House of Representatives has failed, more than once, to pass the eight candidates to the vacant ministries, and not even to reach a final agreement on names on which there is .political disagreement.

The House of Representatives was granted, during the meeting held on Thursday (October 25, 2018), confidence to the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and voted on the selection of 14 ministers from the cabinet reshuffle made by the latter during the session He abstained from voting on the candidates of ministries, justice, culture, education, planning, higher education and scientific research, immigration and displaced persons, .defense and interior.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  12/14/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 12/14/18

Post by chadao Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:07 am

This crazy goat keep saying he have his own CBI contact but all he do was just copy and paste the news.

I could just copy and paste the news of Donald Trump interview and said I got contact in the DT's office. 

I still find it amusing people always linking Donald Trump and Dinar. 

Those who support Donald Trump are either retarded or psycho (include dumb goat). How on earth do you guys think da f* who you are. 

Trying to impose some dumb sanctions and expect every country to follow? 

Its 20th century and this dumb americans still think they own the world.

Most of the country would celebrate if half of USA was NUKED i can tell you that for sure.

And please stop raging on others gurus opinion to make your newsletter long. Its so obvious.

And please stop talking that you have CBI contact. That was utter rubbish.

chadao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum