Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran

Go down

China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran Empty China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d3f2b90a-78f7-4643-abdd-21448ee348ef

[size=32]China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran[/size]

China national suspends its investment in an oil field in Iran 773x435_business-china-iran-oil-as5-4550016

China's National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) has suspended its investment in the South Pars gas field project for Iranian natural gas due to US pressure and in order to reduce tensions under trade talks between Beijing and Washington, three government executives in China's oil sector said.

The southern Pars field is the world's largest natural gas field and the freezing of China National Petroleum Corporation's (CNPC) investments is a blow to Tehran's drive to keep funding for energy projects under US sanctions on Iran's oil sector earlier this year.

Iran said on November 25 that China's National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) replaced Total in the operation of phase 11 of the South Pars field project after the French company withdrew from the project for fear of violating the sanctions.

One of the sources, an executive directly familiar with the issue, said the investment freeze came after four rounds of talks in Beijing, including a tour in October with senior US officials urging the firm to refrain from injecting new funding into Iran

The sources said it was not clear whether the Chinese government had given direct orders to stop investments, but the sources added that it was logical in the context of trade negotiations between China and the United States.

Since China's National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is a state-owned entity, it will remain immune from any unnecessary trouble in this relationship with the ongoing inter-state trade talks, said an official familiar with China's global strategy. United Nations and China ".

The sources requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to the media.

One source said Iran had 120 days to review the role of the China National Petroleum Corporation in the South Pars field and to decide whether to keep the Chinese company as an idle investor or to cancel the deal.

CNPC did not respond to requests for comment.

Two Iranian oil ministry officials declined to comment when contacted by Reuters.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum