Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership

Go down

EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership Empty EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

http://www.iq.undp.org/content/iraq/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2018/12/11/eu-support-to-recovery-and-stability-through-local-development-i.html

[size=39]EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership[/size]

Posted on December 11, 2018

EU Support to recovery and stability through local development in Iraq - another example of EU-UNDP partnership Cq5dam.web.1280.1280

"We are  committed to support Iraq in ensuring improved services and livelihoods opportunities to its population.” Said Mr. Pierre Amilhat, Director for Development Cooperation for Asia and the Pacific Region. Photo: Karzan Saadon/UNDP Iraq/2018

Mosul, 11 December 2018 – The European Commission, represented by Director for Development Cooperation for Asia, Central Asia, Middle East/Gulf and the Pacific Region, Mr. Pierre Amilhat, and Gerardo Noto, the UNDP Resident Representative a.i. for Iraq, have today signed an agreement of €47.5 million to support recovery and stability through local level development in Iraq.

Mr. Amilhat said today in Mosul " As pledged  at the Kuwait Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, the EU restates its commitment to assist Iraq in responding to the pressing needs of the population in the aftermath of the conflict with Dae'sh. We are  committed to support Iraq in ensuring improved services and livelihoods opportunities to its population, contributing to the building of a more inclusive and accountable local development. ''

The project will cover activities ranging from support to urban recovery and development in Mosul and smaller cities and towns affected by the conflict in Anbar, Salah al-Din and Ninewah governorates, as well as in three governorates in the South namely Basrah, Missan, Thi Qar, and the three governorates of Iraqi Kurdistan namely Erbil, Duhok and Suleimaniah. EU's partnership with UNDP Iraq, in collaboration with UN Habitat aims at promoting decentralization and provision of basic services while in parallel boosting economic growth and job opportunities. The project will also seek to enhance local revenue generation, promote sustainable development and the use of renewable sources, as well as to encourage participation of Civil Society Organizations in local decision-making processes.

UNDP Resident Representative a.i. for Iraq, Mr. Gerardo Noto, said: “We are grateful to EU for our excellent partnership. We jointly help people of Iraq so that no one is left behind as all UN Members Countries committed in the Agenda 2030 and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This is yet another practical example of support to the authorities and citizens of Iraq in regaining the trust of the local communities and rebuilding the state institutions towards a new social contract to sustaining peace and sustainable development".

For additional information, please contact:
Ms. Israa Mansour , Assistant Communications, (m): +964 772 260 0576

The EU Delegation to the Republic of Iraq
Mr. Alsadiq AL ADILEE, Press and Information Officer.
(m): +964 (0) 780 928 5377  
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum