Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

Go down

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad Empty Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:17 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14707

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

12/12/2018

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad 8388

Economy News Baghdad

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed al-Ani, discussed Wednesday with Qatari Prime Minister and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani the possibility of holding an investment forum in Baghdad.
A statement on the website of the Ministry of Commerce, read by "Economy News", that "the Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammed Hashim Abdul Majid Al-Ani met with the Prime Minister of Qatar and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani," stressing the aspirations of the Iraqi side to " A Qatari Arab to invest in Baghdad through an invitation to provide businessmen and investors to see the Qatari investment opportunities in Iraq, including the Kurdistan region.
Al-Ani said that "one of the priorities of the government program is to enter into real partnerships with the countries of the world, based on economic interests," stressing the importance of Iraq's accession to the Memorandum of Understanding on the facilitation of transport and transit traffic of economic and trade cooperation signed between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Turkey And Iran. "
He added that "the issue of entry visas is one of the important topics that serve the process of investment and real economic partnership and is important to increase the volume of trade exchange, as this partnership requires more facilities and most important entry visas."
The Qatari prime minister stressed "the development of relations between the two countries and should be a real partnership between the private and public sectors in both countries and the desire to increase the volume of trade exchange. These meetings are the cornerstone of a new beginning, especially in the field of investment in various sectors."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum