Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill

Go down

Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill Empty Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill

Scary figures for the size of the destruction in 5 provinces

Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill Ae61f92febb943d485d94d67118dc378_L

Yaman Zarzis  11/12/2018 - 17:58

This year, Iraq is leaving a heavy bill of war on a sympathetic organization, with expectations of war consequences for many years.

"The volume of destruction in the five provinces (Mosul, Salah al-Din, Diyala, Anbar and Kirkuk) exceeded 88 billion dollars, these figures are large and frightening," said Salem al-Othman, director of the reconstruction fund of the Iraqi government. The Fund is not commensurate with the scale of the destruction at all. "

Faced with these large numbers, the Iraqi government is counting on the reconstruction of liberated cities on foreign investment in addition to the pledges of the countries announced at the Kuwait Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq.

Observers note the desire of the United States to obtain the largest share of investment opportunities available to foreign companies, and this is evident in the statements of the US ambassador to Baghdad, Douglas Silliman from time to time, and the last thing in a press statement yesterday, "Many American companies are ready to enter into Iraq's economic market and contribute to various businesses that help to stabilize the liberated areas and provide reconstruction needs. "

Investing rather than donations

Americans see investment as a more appropriate alternative than grants and financial donations; investment ensures that reconstruction processes continue to grow and avoid problems caused by lack of funding, the State Department says.

"The immediate needs for stability are huge and US resources alone can not meet these current and urgent needs, let alone support long-term reconstruction," officials in Washington DC say.

Obstacles to investment in reconstruction

"One of the challenges or obstacles facing US companies in Iraq is knowing the legal environment in the country, and this involves many challenges and complexities," said Gigi Cruz, director of a US consulting firm. Be ignorant of him what makes them stop.

"The visa issue is also a problem because of the constant change in its instructions." "There are 50 companies operating in Iraq and this number is likely to increase if the instructions are settled and the laws are clarified."

The Iraqi government is seeking to launch e-governance, in addition to activating the electronic visa service in order to facilitate the entry of companies to the country, especially those that will work to reconstruct the destroyed areas, in a package of measures to achieve the same goal.

Industry "wants" American investment

The Ministry of Industry announced the availability of about 120 investment opportunities, demanding the ministries and institutions concerned to facilitate the entry procedures of US companies.

The ministry said in a statement that "the United States of America is the most developed Western and global countries in various industrial sectors and can benefit from its expertise and potential through the transfer of expertise and skills and modern technology to develop the Iraqi industry sector and other sectors such as health, oil and water resources, water purification and treatment of heavy water and other services Other ".

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/486550

Iraq leaves 2018 loaded with a heavy war bill 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum