Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria

Go down

Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria Empty Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria 602746_e

Trump signs the law on accountability for genocide in Iraq and Syria Bullet  US President Donald Trump

(KUNA) - US President Donald Trump signed on Tuesday the "Relief and Accountability Act on the Genocide in Iraq and Syria" which will direct humanitarian aid, stability and recovery assistance to various minorities in both countries. 

"The bill directs the State Department to encourage foreign governments to identify and prosecute persons suspected of crimes against humanity, genocide or war crimes, including members of foreign terrorist organizations operating in Iraq or Syria," White House deputy spokesman Lindsay Walters said in a statement. "He said. 

Walters noted that President Trump's administration remains committed to defeating the so-called "da'ash" and providing constant support to the individuals targeted by their efforts. 

The law was passed between the Republican and Democratic parties unanimously in the House of Representatives and the Senate

http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/articledetails.aspx?id=578394&yearquarter=20184
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum