Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry

Go down

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry Empty During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:14 pm

https://oil.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2147

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 610

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Thamir Abbas Al-Ghadhban stressed the ministry's keenness to adopt studies and modern technology in the development of the oil industry and the optimal and wider investment of gas during his attendance at the scientific competencies conference organized by the Training and Development Department.

The oil minister said that the main tasks of the new government headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, is the comprehensive reform of the various sectors, including economic reform and reform of the oil and gas sector and develop it according to modern scientific foundations in several areas, foremost legislation of laws to reorganize the oil industry and comes in Priorities of a new law for oil and gas and the law of the National Oil Company, stressing the commitment to re-establish the company and there is no decline in that, as well as the trend towards the formation of national companies for the sectors of liquidation and gas, and this falls within the framework of regulatory reform.
The minister added that the productive and operational activity in the ministry is facing great challenges. The first of these challenges is the optimal and wider investment of gas and stopping its waste and benefiting from it in providing fuel for generating electricity, feeding petrochemical industries and gas fertilizers. The second challenge is self-sufficiency of petroleum products in the future. Import, noting that this requires the establishment of modern refineries, one of which is currently under construction and is the refinery of Karbala, in addition to the development of existing refineries.
Al-Ghadhban pointed out that the holding of this conference confirms the ministry's keenness to introduce scientific research and technology to increase the capacity of the ministry's industrial and organizational activities through the adoption of modern science and the human resources of the ministry in scholarships within and outside the country in cooperation with the specialized sectors in this field headed by the Ministry of Education And the great role played by the Supreme Committee for the Development of Education in the Office of the Prime Minister, where the number of holders of higher degrees in the Ministry of Oil and other ministries has increased, and we declare our commitment to this. 
Assistant Director General of the Training and Development Department and the head of the preparatory committee for the conference, Ghaleb Mohammed Ali, said that the ministry, based on the investment of scientific research efforts in the development of the oil industry, adopted a program to develop human capabilities and strengthen them with efficient staffs and sought the support of Iraqi state institutions starting from the prime minister through the Higher Committee for the Development of Education Which contributed to the oil sector in addition to (225) scholarships in various scientific disciplines and the great role of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Ministry of Planning, which had a significant role in the development of the staff within the annual plans to meet the need of the Ministry of witnesses 
Dr. Zuhair Abdul Ghani Hammadi said that the only way to raise competencies and develop capacity is education, noting that Iraq has taken important steps in the development of its educational system as a whole because education is an integrated system. He pointed out that the main goal of the education initiative launched in 2010, The study was carried out to develop the capabilities of the Iraqi state. Study missions were conducted in large numbers to the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia, of which 1,600 were completed and the remainder will complete their studies in 2019 and 2020.
The representative of the training and development in the Russian company Lukoil supporting the conference Daria Dutko that her company organized training courses for Iraqi companies in the Ministry of Oil, and thanked the continued cooperation between the Ministry and the company, and praised the establishment of this scientific conference.
The ministry is keen to establish scientific conferences that support the development in the oil and gas industry in the country. The ministry is working to intensify its efforts to increase the number of scholarship students through constructive cooperation with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the rest of the bodies in order to provide research and development topics In the oil industry.
The Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Dr. Musa Al-Moussawi, Dr. Hussain Al-Shahristani, Deputy Head of the Ministry of Energy and Dr. Ibrahim Al-Hussaini, presented the award to the distinguished students. Former Minister of Oil.
It is worth mentioning that the conference includes a number of discussions to discuss a number of researches submitted by the scientific competencies in the ministry in various fields and sectors.

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 1442

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 1443

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 1444

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 1445

During his attendance at the conference of scientific competencies, the Minister of Oil confirms the ministry's keenness to adopt research and modern studies to develop the oil industry 1441
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum