Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18

2 posters

Go down

Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 Empty Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Sam I Am  So how was Kap's call?

Baxter  actually... i thought it was pretty good..

Baxter  start at about the 40 min mark.... had some good articles...

Sam I Am  So the first 40 minutes was the typical Kap rap?

Baxterwell.. the first 20 min is always about the web site

Baxter  I think its worth the listen

Sam I Am  ok, thx

Baxter  yw

Baxter  bbl

Zig  Kaperoni's main message is always the same: we are waiting for then to transition from Article 14 to Article 8....and also waiting for the IMF consultation....compliance, etc......

Sam I Am  Zig Yep

Zig  But he never has put out outrageous and misleading crap.....IMO

Sam I Am  IMO that makes him more dangerous

Zig  Why?

Sam I Am  Because he comes across as reasonable

Zig  To me, yes....

Sam I Am  If I use all kinds of engineering terminology to explain how you can flap your arms and fly to the moon, I might sound reasonable but I am still promoting something that's unreasonable

Zig  Sam I Am : So you are sticking to your guns that the Dinar will never be worth more than it is now......a tenth of a cent.......

Sam I Am  Zig I am

Sam I Am  The IQD won't ... its replacement probably will be

Zig  But the replacement will not have the same value as what we now hold???

Sam I Am  Zig You play dumb a lot

Sam I Am  I think you know what's being proposed

Zig  LOL....NOT PLAYING.....

Zig  New readers may not know your views, etc.....

Sam I Am  The replacement will be worth $.84 or so and the M1 money supply will go from 70 trillion to 70 billion

Sam I Am  I see

Zig  And our 25K notes??

Sam I Am  25K notes will never be worth more than $23

Zig  All views are welcome here....lol....not just POPULAR ones.....obviously we all hope Sam is wrong......

Sam I Am  or $22 or whatever it is now

Zig  I consider all possibilities.....

Zig  Now I will ban Sam.....LOL.....KIDDING......

Zig  ;crying;

Baxter  He is

Zig  Baxter : Wrong?

Baxter  Yes

Zig  Hopefully!!

Baxter  Even Kap... on the call you didnt listen to and should have... is very hopeful by Feb..

Zig  Baxter : I listened.....always do.....

Baxter  Ok... 50 min mark to 70 min mark.. is pretty telling

Zig  Interesting, yes....

Baxter  bbl

Sam I Am  Kap and I have a bet on the IQD's next move. I say that the its next move will be a devaluation. Kap says it will go up via a float.

Zig  I have never hidden the fact that I like Kaperoni.....will he be right??.....I have no idea......

Sam I Am  Loser buys a pizza

Zig  At least you two can have civil discussions....hard for many to do.....peeps get too emotional about all this......

Zig  I try to keep my emotions out of this....like any investment.....someone will be right and someone will be wrong.....as always............

Sam I Am  I'm confident that if Kap and I talked long enough it would get heated.

Zig  Neither one of you ever gives an inch....lol

Sam I Am  true

Zig  I have often asked Kap if he even "CONSIDERS" the "POSSIBILITY" of being wrong......"NEVER", he says!!!!!.....lol

Sam I Am  Well I have, which is why I sold my dinar.

Zig  99% of the members here do not even want to see a conversation like this in here......True...........

Sam I Am  When I realized that the IQD was headed for the chopping block I was devastated. I felt like a drooling idiot for ever falling for this scam. That's why I set out to educate people and expose the scammers.

Zig  They will not read it, I assure you.......

Zig  I am not quitting on this.....

Sam I Am  Well, Jesus said "he that hath ears to hear"

Sam I Am  I'm here for the 1%

Zig  Fine....everyone is welcome here.....no matter their views....

Zig  Too bad more people will not converse with you....

Zig 

Relatively new here?  Please read the rules above the chat box which is located at both http://www.truthcall.com/chat/ and http://www.iqdcalls.com at the bottom of the Home page (and on several other pages)... Everyone is welcome to participate here no matter what their perspectives are about anything...Any topic is fine...All we ask is that you be respectful...It is simple to register and post: Just follow the yellow highlighted lines above/below the box...Post in the message box below then hit enter or click on the arrow at lower right...To address anyone specifically, click on their name and it will appear in your message box...Not sure how to add an avatar?...Ask in chat...100 Smileys available: Click on smiley face at lower left of box...Click on one and it will appear in your post...Click on the icon at top right of message box with a number to its left to see who is logged in...Log out by clicking on the icon at top left of message box....The owner posts as "mod"...you may contact mod with any issues at info@truthcall.com Hope to welcome you as a new poster today! ... :c-punch

Dave  Howdy all....

Zig  Dave : Hi....are you bothered by Sam??

Dave  How...?

Zig  A lot of people do not want someone like Sam here.....

Dave  is he not entitled to his opinion....?

Zig  Of course!!

Dave  I may not agree......

Dave  i Just refer to him as Wheel Barrow Sam

Sam I Am  I gotta run guys

Sam I Am  Later

Dave  Now you run away>>>>lol

Zig  Dave : He is scared of you!!.....lol

Dave  1000 fils for a coke......just makes absolutely no sense with no rate change....using.nails would make more sense in making purchases

Dave  is it within the realms of possibilities....perhaps

Zig  Sam said there may be be a "Replacement Currency" with a much higher value....but the notes we hold will never increase in value....

Zig  Read up...

Dave  cbi never never never said THAT!!!!

Zig  Okay

Dave  Zig OKAY?

Zig  He must base that on something else he read....

Zig  or researched...

Dave  Zig How many times have we covered this?

Zig  People research identical things and reach different conclusions all the time.............

Dave  beating dead horse

Dave  I listen to what CBI has stated directly time and time again regarding this....If people prefer opinion pieces and guru opinions over CBI.....and call that research......flat earthers have done their research also

Tebow  Sam I Am you'll feel more of an idiot when it RV's

Dave  Tebow   they make it sound like we have lost........we just have yet to to gain much

Doug_w  the Dinar is a SCAM don't U know that?

Dave  I am up about 10%

Tebow  SamIAint knows no more than any of us! He only has an opinion. Based on his feelings. It/He means nothing.

Dave  Tebow i doubt you will change his mind.....

Dave  Dave he agrees with me that it may take 1000 fils for that coke.....

Dave  ....ergo Wheel Barrow Sam......

Tebow  Dave Could care less what Sammy or Krap has to say, they don't know

Tebow  Zig he base his conclusions on feelings

Dave  Tebow or what happened in Kuwait or Turkey....

Dave  Tebow but yet i am still of the OPINION....that Iraq is still under Ch7 sanctions or something......

Tebow  Dave something keeping them from do it

Tebow  Dave I look also at Iraq has taken many loans out for the IMF over the years. The IMF would not give them loans if they were going to be unable to repay. As it stands right now they barely make enough off their oil sells to pay the government workforce and other neccessaries. The IMF knows they will repay the loans.

Woke AF Q just posted this. Hopefully we will have an RV before. Looking for the GCR to start~

Tebow  There is no GCR

Woke AF  Tebow I believe there will be a GCR. I especially believe Q and Trump before I believe Sam. The whole FED and Central Bank is getting restructured, how is that not a GCR?

Tebow  Q = Quack

Tebow  What is your understanding of the term GCR, meaning?

Woke AF  All currencies will be revalued on and even Trading plane.

Woke AF  Q is Trump... so~

Tebow  Currencies are already set and trading daily in the world market. Who is going to make this change in the value of currencies?

Woke AF  Your President.

Tebow  Right, not going to happen. He doesn't have that power.

Tebow  He does not have the power to change the value of any currency.

Woke AF  Yes he does. He brought down NK to their knees. Hes making China do right. He kept inflating our market numbers and appted Powell to the FED cause he know Powell would do what he does, raise rates. He is the great manipulator-in-chief.

Tebow  Sorry no he can't change the value of the NK or China currency. Never did never will. He can make changes to trade but not the value of currency. The market does that!

xyz  Zig  

Doug_w  xyz ;bike;

xyz  Zig you are obsessed with guru @kaperoni

Tebow  Interest rates not currency rates. There is a differance.

Woke AF  Tebow do you think this man cannot manipulate the market? Cuz he's been doing it since he's been in office. Manipulating markets will change the value of a currency.

xyz  Doug_w :popcorn

Woke AF  And I know interest rates and currency rates are two different things. However, I have 100% full faith this is going to happen. Cuz he already said so.

xyz  Tebow hey neighboring buddy

xyz  :popcorn

Tebow  Glad for your faith

Doug_w   Pres TRUMP

MRS Trump

Doug_w  xyz now its YOUR turn

Woke AF  Have a good day all

Doug_w  bye HK

xyz  Doug_w left or right?

Tebow  The value of money is determined by the demand for it, just like the value of goods and services. There are three ways to measure the value of the dollar. The first is how much the dollar will buy in foreign currencies. That’s what the exchange rate measures. Forex traders on the foreign exchange market determine exchange rates. They take into account supply and demand, and then factor in their expectations for the future.

Tebow  People need to educate themselfs!~

Dave  Tebow forgot a biggie

Tebow  which kid did you leave behind

xyz  Doug_w

Doug_w  xyz TY TY TY

Dave  supposed to be asset based

xyz  Doug_w

Doug_w  xyz TY TY TY

xyz  Doug_w  

xyz  Doug_w  

Doug_w  NOW my day is complete

Doug_w  xyz U chased everybody away with Hillary

xyz  Doug_w the z-effect :popcorn

xyz  Doug_w bring guru @kaperoni is moody and edgy

xyz  Doug_w gotta have to blame brother zag

xyz  Goat: This jackass TNT Tony just takes the info at face value and hypes it up again wanting you to believe it is the new smaller, smaller category notes. But in reality they are still just talking again about the newer smaller category notes of 250, 500 and 1000. Get it? https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=772047136464014&id=281127528889313

xyz  Goat: Folks again I am telling you the ZIM was never in the “basket” and there is no such thing as a “basket” Get it? The rate of the ZIM on the bank screens is solely for the newer, lower category notes issued in 2016.

chattels  "Kap" was last optimistic about the time period before the end of the year, provided x,y and z, which, have not happened and in my opinion, will not this year.

xyz  Goat: How can you come on a call twice a week and be happily excited about the world’s economy crashing? What is so exciting about the possibility of massive joblessness, homelessness, and even civil disorder. What will this resolve? This is sadistic by any stretch of the imagination.

xyz  OMG x, y, z & "Kap" on same sentence :popcorn

Dave  :popcorn

xyz  The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) on Monday praised the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq to stabilize the dinar. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljournal.com%2F%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%2F&sandbox=1

Zig  Tebow : I agree with your replies to Woke....

xyz  Zig am not anti-kap

Zig  xyz : Don't give a________what you are......lol

xyz  Zig filling the blank - wink

chattels  Iraq president strikes optimistic note 1 year after ISIS declared beaten By Rudaw http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/101220183

Zig 

Relatively new here?  Please read the rules above the chat box which is located at both http://www.truthcall.com/chat/ and http://www.iqdcalls.com at the bottom of the Home page (and on several other pages)... Everyone is welcome to participate here no matter what their perspectives are about anything...Any topic is fine...All we ask is that you be respectful...It is simple to register and post: Just follow the yellow highlighted lines above/below the box...Post in the message box below then hit enter or click on the arrow at lower right...To address anyone specifically, click on their name and it will appear in your message box...Not sure how to add an avatar?...Ask in chat...100 Smileys available: Click on smiley face at lower left of box...Click on one and it will appear in your post...Click on the icon at top right of message box with a number to its left to see who is logged in...Log out by clicking on the icon at top left of message box....The owner posts as "mod"...you may contact mod with any issues at info@truthcall.com Hope to welcome you as a new poster today!  :c-punch

xyz  Zig is trapped between guru and regulars in dinarland

Zig  @Sam I Am : PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST BY DAVE WHEN YOU RETURN.....ON WHAT PRIMARILY DO YOU BASE YOUR CONCLUSIONS ON??.....THANKS.....

"Dave"

"I listen to what CBI has stated directly time and time again regarding this....If people prefer opinion pieces and guru opinions over CBI.....and call that research"

Zig  "Z" leaves and my migraine subsides.....a coincidence??

Woke AF  @Doug_w @Doug_w @Doug_w 

xyz  :popcorn

xyz  Zig am joyful that I know how truly feel about my presence. Am hurt

Doug_w  GN gang

Zig  xyz : Kidding, buddy.... ;kiss-hug

John  Sam I Am Why not just sell your Dinar and be done with it if you don't think it will go up? get a job that pays :laugh you must be miserable

Zig  John : I believe Sam sold his Dinar a long time ago....

John  Zig Then he should get a job now

John  move on ya?

Zig  John : He is in the room now...so perhaps he will reply....

Sam I Am  Yes, I sold 8 million of my dinar

Sam I Am  I still have 130,000 in lower denoms that are almost worthless

Sam I Am  50s are demonetized .... I'll sell them for$100

John  Sam I Am   Wow i did not risk that much just a couple million but i am not greedy

Sam I Am  If they RV to $1 that would be a nice profit

Zig  Sam I Am : Please reply to Dave as he said the CBI has never said what you claim may happen.....Sam, what do you base what you say on?.......Dave has studied the CBI extensively......................"Dave"

"I listen to what CBI has stated directly time and time again regarding this....If people prefer opinion pieces and guru opinions over CBI.....and call that research"

Sam I Am  Zig It's very simple. They issued an advisory that they intend to redenominate by removing three zeros from their currency. This has been done dozens of times in countries that have a currency will extra zeros due to past hyperinflation as is the case with Iraq. If you study redenomination it's very clear what they were talking about.

Sam I Am  *will = with

Sam I Am  You do realize that Shabibi used the word "redenomination" when he was in DC in 2011?

Sam I Am  And said that it was just being done to simplify accounting and cash transactions.

Sam I Am  That's a lot my friends

Sam I Am  ooops .... lop

Sam I Am  damn typos

https://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3409822&boxtag=7w5qqk

Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 Empty Re: Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Zig You play dumb a lot
Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 Scree192

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18 Empty Re: Sam I Am In IQDCalls Chat: "Zig You play dumb a lot" 12/10/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:04 pm

chattels  One can read the transcript of Shabbibi's Q/A in D.C. in 2011 at the following link. http://coquidinares.forumotion.com/t8504-dr-shabibi-answering-revaluation-and-redenomination-questions#35233

chattels  Unfortunately one has to be a mind reader to understand with any certainty what Shabbibi is saying, IMO.

Zig  Sam I Am : Here we go again...lol...."Deleting the 000".....people have disagreed about its meaning for a long time.....Kaperoni: "Means removing the notes from circulation".....our own "tman23" also has raised the possibility of a lop.....so we go around in circles.......

chattels  This much I think is clear with regard to the removal of the three zeroes, it does not mean collecting the three zero notes or anything else other than the zeroes at the end of the note, IMO.

Woke AF  Thank you @Chattels! I like this part... Question: Revaluation

With respect to the ongoing and need of stability in Iraq

and its exchange rate, we did not follow that there is a direct need for a potential revaluation of the currency to its due for domestic and foreign investment in Iraq, and in regard to that, how far you believe we are from a potential revaluation of the Iraqi currency.

Shabibi answer:

Well thank you very much for this question and the ... ahmmm ....... even if I know the answer I cannot tell you .. (laughter) the thing is ... you cannot have an economist saying without....the answer depends, so the question here is if revaluation is really going to depend on what extent we are going to continue controlling the inflation.. as you know, if you go to the Central Bank website ... the first job is maintaining price stability .

John  Zig Yes Sam has only old news :hamer h

Woke AF  Funny how he actually says the word "Revaluation"

Woke AF  No float... RV.

Sam I Am  John It doesn't matter. The currency reform plan today is the same as what Shabibi was talking about in 2011.

John  Woke AF Float would still be interesting but who knows - know is on third whis is on first

Woke AF  John

John  I don't know is on second

John  Sam I Am So then move on from 2011 ;sleep;

Sam I Am  It's very clear if you watch the video in Chattel's link. About 5 minutes in Shabibi says that the zeros were added because of inflation. Now that inflation is under control they're ready to remove the zeros.

Woke AF  Omg. Goodnight~

foxmulder  reading the transcript and watching the video over and over does Shabibi say re denomination for a certain fact no he does not

foxmulder  Woke AF good night

Sam I Am  foxmulder He says it at 4:34

Sam I Am  The question is about redenomination at 4:08

foxmulder  i watched it live ! no sam only if it pertains to the question and if he understands the question as the same as he understands it !! it seems the question is rather vague in context

foxmulder  spin how you want if thats how you perceive it , i do not

Sam I Am  It's not spin. It's very clear.

foxmulder  Sam I Am and to be honest a lop makes no sense as to increase in value to be of any benifit to them

Sam I Am  If you understand the difference between revaluation and redenomination.

foxmulder  Sam I Am i understand perfectly

Sam I Am  The benefit to them is simplifying their accounting and cash transactions

Sam I Am  Nobody has ever said "hey we're going to make our people rich by revaluing 100,000%

foxmulder  Sam I Am correct , but it is not the only objective

foxmulder  S am I Am never said they stated that

Sam I Am  If you take your RV glasses off you can understand what they're talking about

Sam I Am  Then you will do what I did .... dump your dinar

foxmulder  good for you sam and i do not wear RV glasses sir, i look at the complete picture thats how it is happy you sold all of yours !

foxmulder  Sam I Am not my first rodeo

foxmulder  and to be honest SAM i can afford to gamble how bout you ??

foxmulder  foxmulder so what about it why do you care ??

foxmulder  LOL

Sam I Am  Gambling is fine if you know the odds and are willing to accept them

Sam I Am  There are no odds when the possibilities are zero

foxmulder  Sam I Am ya see sam thats the difference between you and I

Sam I Am  foxmulder I would say that the difference is that I can accept reality

Sam I Am  I recognize when to take my losses and move on

foxmulder  Sam I Am says you , so can I sam thats why i can !! afford to lose it all LMAO

Sam I Am  speaking of moving on, I gotta go

Sam I Am  gnite all

foxmulder  beating a dead horse with me sam i pay no more attention to your opinion as i would tony frank or any has been

Sam I Am  ;good-pm

foxmulder  Sam I Am have a great nite

LeLe  Please let the door hit him where he has a split. Lol

https://www.dinardaily.net/t77260-shabibi-videos-10-24-2013

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 pm

sandyf  @Zig Sam said there may be be a "Replacement Currency" with a much higher value....but the notes we hold will
never increase in value....
Sam is right in one respect that the redemption value of superseded banknotes does not change, but that does not mean the value of banknotes cannot change. Unique situation I know, but I kept some small banknotes from my time in the ME and sold them in 2010 for somewhere around 3000% profit. Just wish I had kept more.
At the end of the day, value is based on what buyers are prepared to pay.

Zig  sandyf: "The 3 minute visitor".....lol....Thanks, sandy....

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 am

tebow wrote:SamIAint knows no more than any of us! He only has an opinion. Based on his feelings. It/He means nothing.

Typical small-minded, ill-educated hick.

"I've got very little education, but I've got opinions, so it must be the same for everyone else - it's all just opinions. And my opinion is as good as anyone else's. That's the Merkin way. Facts? Logic? Critical thinking? What are you - some  sort of pinko faggot liberal?"

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 am

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum