Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize

Go down

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Empty Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:27 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=218662

[size=30][ltr]Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize[/ltr][/size]

10-12-2018

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Image

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Empty President of the Republic receives Nadia Murad, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:57 am

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=12122018&id=a01bd582-e19d-42f2-903c-d9edd853ad22

President of the Republic receives Nadia Murad, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize 300447

President Barham Salih on Wednesday called for an end to the schisms and conflicts that plague the region and fuel extremism .

"He will personally follow the case of the abducted Yazidis by Muhaddad, and Murad is a case for Iraq and every weak person who has suffered from the brutality of the extremist organization, " Saleh said during a meeting with Nobel Peace Prize winner at the Peace Palace in Baghdad .

He stressed that "regional schisms and conflicts that nurture extremism and develop the reasons for the emergence of terrorist organizations must end ."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Empty Nadia Murad: Nobel Prize for the entire Iraq and Sinjar

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 am

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=12122018&id=a887ce55-e847-442f-9bda-32fe48ca6da9

Nadia Murad: Nobel Prize for the entire Iraq and Sinjar

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize 47456738_470602736797236_695688211216728064_n

Wednesday 12 December 2018

The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, Yazidia Nadia Murad, confirmed on Wednesday that the Nobel Prize she has won for Iraq and Sinjar, especially in what Iraqis have described as the best example of peace.

Murad said in a speech during her reception at the presidency of the republic to address the Iraqis, "You are the best people for peace and be good and peace of all communities and specifically minorities, I brought you peace Nobel to Baghdad to tell you that the will of good won the slavery, the right won the evil, One, and the preacher is an advocate, and one conscientious mind. "

While calling for "the Iraqi government to be a national government for all Iraqis," she thanked the "religious authority in Najaf for its positions with the Iraqi minorities."

"I ask the Iraqi government to work to form a specialized team with the International Coalition to discuss the issue of women missing Yazidiyat, and solve the problem of dual administration, open the medias and provide services."

He said, "I came to peace in Sinjar and to solve the problem of administrative duplication in Sinjar and to compensate the affected people and provide services. I brought you safely. Take the Nobel Prize and all the World Prizes and restore my safety and dignity." 

On Monday, Murad received the Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2018 with an official ceremony after she won the Nobel Peace Prize jointly with Congolese obstetrician Denis McQueigh on October 5 for their activities against sexual slavery and enslavement.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq's Nadia Murad receives the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Empty During a reception and honor .. Abdel Mahdi calls Nadia Murad for stability in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=218840

[size=30][ltr]During a reception and honor .. Abdel Mahdi calls Nadia Murad for stability in Iraq[/ltr][/size]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that victory was not achieved by bullets and fighters only, despite the importance of their role, but the steadfastness of Iraqis and Iraqi women and the resistance of injustice and terrorism and the circumstances of families and the violations of the scandal committed by the gang Daash. This came during the reception and honor that he established for the Iraqi Nobel Peace Prize winner Nadia Murad A number of Yazidi citizens. 

"We welcome you today in Baghdad to receive the heroes coincide with the commemoration of victory over the preacher and we are proud of you and the Iraqi people are all proud of his daughter Nadia Murad, who expressed their positions on the suffering and steadfastness of all Iraqis and ethnic groups of different denominations and oppressors, especially in the face of calling and exposing the crimes of this gang "He pledged" justice and justice for all Iraqis, especially the Yazidis, as one of the most important parts of Iraq and a source of strength, as well as the return of all displaced and displaced and missing and the reconstruction of their cities. " 
He called on the activist Nadia Murad to settle in her country and help her Iraqi sisters to defend their freedom and rights and strengthen their role in society. 
For her part, said activist Nadia Murad 'expressed my deep thanks to the Prime Minister for this reception and I am happy to return to my country and to receive the Nobel Peace Prize with the commemoration of victory over the da'ash that committed the right of all Iraqis and not only Yezidis', pointing out that' a goal calling for crimes of captivity and rape Is the destruction of our society and the planting of the distinction between Iraqis and the humiliation of the dignity of Iraqi women. 
At the end of the meeting, he presented a symbolic gift to the activist Nadia Murad in honor of her position and on the occasion of her winning the Nobel Peace Prize is a painting bearing images and illustrations of the Iraqi civilization and components.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum