Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh

Go down

Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh Empty Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:59 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/254603/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B5%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88%D9%89/ar

Integrity reveals all the 
dilapidated projects in Nineveh

Saturday 8 December

Integrity reveals all the dilapidated projects in Nineveh NB-254603-636798540455847314

The 
Commission on Integrity revealed on Saturday the projects in Nineveh that enabled one of its teams, which moved to the province, to monitor and document them, indicating that their number reached (148) projects have been monitored and followed up, in the framework of the Commission's efforts to investigate and investigate reconstruction projects and services And slow investment in the provinces.

In a report received by Alsumaria News, Alsumaria News reported that "these projects were distributed among the Municipalities, Water, Sewerage, Health and Urban Planning Departments in the province. The cost of the projects for processing and executing the sewage treatment plant in Mosul City on the left and right sides of the first and second phases amounted to more than 368 billion, Billion dinars, in addition to more than (137 billion) billion dinars, the cost of processing and implementation of heavy conveyor lines with four lift stations on both sides of the city, and (16.239 billion) billion dinars for the processing and implementation of rainfed transport lines with two lift stations on the left side, More than (46,000,000,000) billion dinars cost of a project to prepare a study and designs with the processing, implementation, operation and maintenance of the drafts Magari Al-Hamdani and Bartela. "

The report confirmed that "there is a delay in 57 projects in the Directorate of water Nineveh varied between the design and equipment processing and implementation and operation and maintenance of water projects and the installation of reservoirs and pipeline networks, in addition to the establishment and rehabilitation of a number of water complexes and pumping stations and buildings belonging to the Directorate," pointing to " The basic design of the cities of Mosul and Tal Afar and the draft structural plan in the province referred to local and foreign companies within the investment plan of the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works. 

He pointed out that "there are 37 projects lagging in the Directorate of Municipalities in the province, including the rehabilitation and cover a number of roads and bridges and sewage systems, in addition to government buildings, parks and equipment processing," noting that "the projects of the establishment of health centers and equipment equipped with equipment, as well as the establishment of a maternity ward and medical laboratories and buildings For the Health Department was among the projects faltering.

The Authority said that "the reasons for the delay attributed by these departments to the delay in the preparation of designs, charts and maps and the existence of a difference in the origin of some materials and equipment processed in the projects, in addition to non-compliance of the implementation of the terms of the contract and the implementation of the tasks assigned to it and military actions." 

It is noteworthy that the Integrity Commission announced the total projects faltering in the provinces of Salah al-Din and Kirkuk, which was monitored by the teams of investigative composed in all directorates and investigative offices affiliated with them, as the task of categorization of criminal cases in terms of importance, and the completion of investigation and investigation in construction projects and services and investment lag, The General Directors of the Commission were tasked with managing the work of the teams and supervising the completion of their work and providing summaries of the results of the investigation.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum