Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis

Go down

"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis Empty "We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:31 pm

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15911585157616101607160116101573160115781578157515/58333/0

"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis

07/12/2018

"We are still taking lessons and lessons from the global financial crisis Rc_154416724561_23

President of the Association of Banks in Lebanon, President of the International Union of Arab Bankers Joseph Tarbi, said that "despite the passage of about ten years of the explosion of the global financial crisis, the regulatory bodies and banks around the world take lessons and lessons from them." 

Tarbih and the Deputy Governor of the Banque du Liban Harutyoun Samouilian opened the first banking forum for credit managers in Arab banks and financial institutions organized by the International Union of Arab Bankers at the Coral Beach Hotel for two days in the presence and participation of delegations from Gulf and Arab countries, And credit in Lebanese banks.

"The launch of the forum, which will become an annual tradition, is responsible for following up the technical and technical developments aimed at improving and developing the human resources in our Arab banks, which are considered the main bridge on which the Arab banking profession is based, especially with regard to the issue of credit management," he said. , Which is currently in the interest of many banks and financial institutions and international organizations ». 

He pointed out that "despite the passage of about ten years of the explosion of the global financial crisis, the regulatory bodies and banks around the world take lessons and lessons from them, and the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision continues to develop its proposals for sound banking and wise management of banking risks.

"As you know, the global financial crisis has led to a thorough and thorough review of the international banking regulations, regulations and rules that prevailed prior to 2007. Supervisory bodies, without exception, conducted comprehensive studies and analyzes to identify weaknesses in their financial and banking systems and adopt the reforms required to strengthen the steadfastness These systems and make them less affected by crises ». 

"Many banks did not have sufficient capital to support the status of the risks they took," he said. "There was a significant weakness in the liquidity management of many banks," he said. 

"Ten years after the financial crisis has passed, we can confirm that the global and Arab banking sector has become more accurate and more robust," Samuilian said.

He pointed out that "the international standards of financial reporting 9 IFRS have taken into account recently the process of credit work in banks," praising the Lebanese banks, "which began to implement these standards successfully despite all the challenges. "In order to comply with the requirements of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Banque du Liban has taken steps, issuing on November 7, 2017 Circular No. 143 on the implementation of IFRS. On January 15, 2018, Circular No. 484 related to Article 19 of Circular 143. At the micro-level and credit risk reduction, the Bank of Lebanon began to organize the Micro Credit Institutions in 2015 and on February 3, 2016, Compliance unit. 

The Forum will have sessions to date.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum