Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east

Go down

Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east Empty Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:40 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/07/371113/

Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east

07/12/2018

Al-Ardawi: America dominates the Iraqi airspace and moves the waves from west to east %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

Information / Baghdad ..
On Friday, security expert Abbas al-Ardawi revealed the dominance of US forces over the Iraqi airspace and the administration of joint operations, pointing out that these forces have moved the west to the east from the Hamrin basin and near the borders of the Islamic Republic.
"The US forces are imposing a ban on flying Iraq within 20 kilometers of the walls of their bases, and it does not allow any Iraqi military aircraft until after knowing the coordinates and the destination and in coordination of joint operations," al-Aredawi said in a statement.
He added that "US bases prevent the presence of Iraqi security forces near the border with Syria, and therefore, this violates the sovereignty of Iraq and contrary to military understandings."
"The strategic framework agreement did not prevent Iraqi aviation from flying in the air. On the contrary, US forces are supposed to request Iraq's permission to fly and fly in its airspace, especially as it travels between Kuwait and Ain al-Assad base in Anbar, as well as its movements to northern Iraq."
"The Americans are moving beyond the will of Iraq, violating Iraqi law and sovereignty, and there are areas where knowledge is lacking about the security forces, especially the Hamrin basin, where the United States is transferring terrorists from the western and northern parts of Iraq to the east of the region near the borders of the Islamic Republic."
"There is weakness in the performance of the government with the United States of America to exploit large areas and the transfer of motivation from one region to another, and there is the American dominance of the leadership of joint operations and blame is all on the top leaders." End 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum