Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

iraqs 3 step shuffle

Go down

iraqs 3 step shuffle

Post  Jayzze on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 pm

iraq has not changed. when ever they need to vote on anything important they do there famous stall and nothing gets done. how many years do they need to form a complete gov ?well imho the real reason why nothing ever gets finished is if m and iran do not agree its better for them nothing gets done as you can look back the last several years. think about if they cannot agree on a gov how can they rv there currency?iraq looks like they laughing stock to the world infact all the countries that said they would bail them out how many actually did? so for the dinarians that expected the rv for Christmas gifts sad to say forget it maybe in the next  century. the good news is there always the dollar store
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iraqs 3 step shuffle

Post  RamblerNash on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:11 pm

@Jayzze wrote:think about if they cannot agree on a gov how can they rv there currency?

Who said they were going to RV their currency?
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allenj on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Jay is right nash both of you are saying the same thing just worded differently

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:24 pm

nash I never said they would rv but you still have many sheep on the sites who believe chapter and verse what the gurus say. all you have to do is just read some of the articles on here and you will see how outlandish they are. my rv is coming in the late spring when I sell my busisness not the bull shit that they gurus claim
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum