Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019

Go down

Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 Empty Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:05 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751578158115751583157516041605158915751585160115/58248/0

Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019

05/12/2018

Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in early 2019 Rc_154399472697_23

The Union of Arab Banks is preparing to launch a unified center for mediation and arbitration in the settlement of banking disputes for Arab banks early next year, with the aim of unifying arbitration procedures with global procedures and lower costs for all banks without exception. 
He stressed to the 'Economist' Union of Banks, readiness of the Center for two weeks, but is currently being introduced the new center system through extensive contacts and coordination of all Arab banks, and rules and rules of arbitrators and the quality of disputes and arbitrators. 
He pointed out that the actual operation of the center after the completion of the definition plan, pointing out that the Union is currently in the stage of activating the center and work on legal matters. 
He explained that communication with banks is in a deliberate manner within an organized plan that takes between 45 days to two months, and then will begin to receive the first issues of the banking dispute.
He said that the center will be independent of banks to resolve their disputes, and will focus on all disputes between Arab and foreign banks alike. 
He reported the introduction of a new system introduced, the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, which is a comprehensive set of procedural rules that parties can agree to facilitate arbitration procedures to be applied internationally. 
He pointed out that the new system was approved and a plan of action was put in place to activate the center directly during the first meeting of the Supreme Council of Arbitration which was held recently. 
He pointed out that in the past the banks resorted in disputes to other arbitration centers do not operate under the umbrella of the Union, noting that they are currently seeking to unify Arab banking arbitration in one place.
The period of work for the center lasted 18 months, during which the procedures, rules and regulations to be applied at the Federation's headquarters were set up by Arab arbitrators, which to date have reached 38 internationally accredited Arab arbitrators. 
The Center would later include statistics, data and a database on the quality and number of issues of banking conflict.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum