Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/4/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  12/4/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/4/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:18 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES \

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I had more Intel yesterday when trying to tell a few people about it. It was taking me 20 minutes to go through it all. Tonight, I am going to give you the headlights of it, because we are down to the point where we are it doesn’t really matter. We are getting down to the very end. Let me tell you what is going on in Iraq. Iraq on Sunday morning, Baghdad time, took their rate and made it tradable. They made their Iraqi dinar tradable, and in 8 seconds after it was on the Forex available to be traded, it was traded up. It has been traded up ever since and it continues to go there. Even yesterday it went over from $6 to $6.50, and I do not know where it is now. I am just saying that it is moving in the right direction.

Bruce: I will say this as well. The Vietnamese dong at this point is within 6% to 8% of the Iraqi dinar. It should stay there within 6% to 8% because they are trying to level the playing field with the dinar, the dong, and I do not know how many other currencies are going to be that close on par, but I do know those two are relatively close. You can forget all that .47 cents for the dong. Just write that off or anything close because it is going to be much higher than that. Just take your calculator and let’s be conservative, let’s say 8% of what I just told you and that is pretty close to what…(faded out) (I calculated and 8% of $6.50 is .52 cents. $6.50 minus .52 cents is $5.98)

Bruce: Sunday morning at 4 am Baghdad time which was 8 pm EST Saturday night that was the shot that was heard around the world. That was the term it was called. It is supposed to have been a 3 day turn before we get a pretty close heads up we are about ready to go. That would put us somewhere between now and tomorrow morning. I am just going to say this is not definitive exactly what the timing is. However, it is a good indicator things are moving right along. We know Iraq is supposed to put everything tomorrow into the Gazette. I believe it will include a rate. I believe it will be something people will see that will come out in the morning in Iraq. Then I think we are very close.

Bruce: The talks, the G20, everything was handled very well by our President, and by those countries that showed up. I can tell you about 25 countries down there are on board with what we are trying to do in leveling the playing field and making this tariff free zone, if you will, with trade. First of all, the USMCA, the US Mexico Canada Agreement, was officially signed on Friday down there in Buenos Aires, Argentina. That was a very positive thing to occur at the very beginning of those meetings. That was sort of a kicking off point with what we are looking for.

Bruce: You heard on the news today that China has agreed in principle of a so called truce to an idea where we can work with them on constructing an actual trade agreement as a treaty. I believe that is underway now. They have a 90 day period to make that happen. I really think it is moving very forward to where we are going to be able to export farm crops, soy beans, other products, and commodities, so on directly to China. We are just moving forward on this idea of free trade and no tariffs. I think it is a bold move, but a wise move and it is moving in that direction.

Bruce: We are hearing some things might have gotten pushed, might have been pushed slightly as a result of President GHW Bush passing, but I think they have taken that into consideration with the schedule. They have a plan for it. They have a plan of a work around if you will. There is still some clean up taking place on Aisle 3. There is more to go, but I believe they have it well in hand. So we are looking forward to that.

Bruce: As far as anything else that is pertinent right now, I believe we are looking for the numbers meaning I am looking for the toll free number to put it out for the Internet Group. I am going to say any moment now could be, or in the next day or so. I am going to say it is coming very quickly, at least that is what I was on the phone about. I am excited that this may be coming to its logical conclusion. You guys have been chosen for this just like I have, Bob has, Sue has, and as Pastor Steven has been chosen.

Bruce: We are going to stay in touch with you and do the projects we talked about. I want you to be with me in this as we move forward. The way to do that is to just stay in touch. Read the email if we send an email frombigcalluniverse.com. If you registered, you will get an email with the toll free number on it so you can set your appointment for your exchange. If you haven’t registered yet on bigcalluniverse.com, you should go ahead and do that tonight because the timing is an essence on that. All we are going to do is stay in touch with you for future projects and other calls we are going to do as pod casts, and so on. It is your benefit to stay in touch with us. That is the only way we know how to do it at this point. Let’s do that. Let’s stay in touch and see where these projects are going to go for us, and enjoy this blessing and I know you will with it for awhile and have a wonderful blessed Christmas, Hanukah, and Festivus for the rest of us for those who remember Seinfeld.

Bruce: It is really going to be something we are going to enjoy being a part of this change that is going to take place not only here in the US but globally. You guys are part of something that you may not even realize that it is much bigger than yourselves. It is going to come out in terms of technology, medical, energy, food production, water, housing, and all kinds of things that are going to benefit humankind. I want you to be aware of that. We are very plugged in to all of that.

Bruce: I think any other Intel is irrelative at this point. You have what you have. The Zim was off the screen for a few days. It is back on. It rose today and I think these things can be traded up until the time we go in and even beyond the time we go in. We believe the public will have time to go in for their exchanges. We should have 15 days from the latest I heard yesterday to do exchanges. So keep that in mind. Then the John Q Public will start after that. Redemption Center staff is on high alert as of 6pm tonight. I believe everybody is ready essentially to go. They can respond in 45 minutes to an hour with an email or phone call and be in place. I am looking to get a heads up, to get numbers, and go forward and put them out. Stay tune. Go to thebigcall.net or to bigcalluniverse.com and you should be able to see those toll free numbers for the US on the landing page of our websites. Then we will send them out to you with an email blast that Bob’s tech person will do from our new website.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for coming in and looking forward to a great rest of the week. Thank you Pastor Steven, Everybody, My team, Sue, Bob, and thank you Big Call listeners all over this globe. Thank you, Pinkroses, yet once again for doing a marvelous job in transcribing this call. Thank you so much, and thank you everybody for being faithful all over for these past 7 years. We will talk to you again. Hopefully we will send you an email instead of having a call. That is kind of where we are we think. We will see where it goes. Everybody have a blessed night and a great day tomorrow. Thank you. Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum