Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
other chatroom chats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

other chatroom chats

2 posters

Go down

other chatroom chats Empty other chatroom chats

Post by Duckyboy Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Planet

Jun 19 9:31 AM [jetson] COWGIRLINTEX heard they will keep trying until it loads correctly and then .....
[COWGIRLINTEX] jetson Darlin'...I want them to get it right...so post RV...no hitches so we can comfortable move on with life
[jetson] doglover ust has been providing assistance to cbi for several months
[OnlyOneLife] jetson can you share where your intel came from about the UST trying to load the banks today?
[jetson] OnlyOneLife sorry. am not allowed to do that at this time. please understand
[OnlyOneLife] jetson no problem, but you feel this is good intel?
[jetson] OnlyOneLife i trust the source
[jetson] dinar$ ust has been given the go ahead and is pulling the trigger
[OnlyOneLife] jetson but you also stated that when they tried today, there was a glitch, so is that glitch in the banking computers?
[jetson] OnlyOneLife it is my understanding that glitch is in the banking computer system and they are troubleshooting to fix it
[principle] jetson have heard it has to happen by June 30th. Does that mean on June 30th or is it likely to be prior?
[jetson] principle it is down to hours imo
[jetson] 2yinca people i know who have contacts in banking and govt saw order that was issued
[2yinca] jetson thank you...I just got here, are you saying it will happen today or tomorrow?
[jetson] 2yinca i do not have a date just sure ust is working on it. so it could show up tomorrow
[2yinca] jetson I read this morning that meetings in Iraq have been postponed because of lack of agreemeny. Do you think this will cause a stall on the rv?
[jetson] 2yinca i believe that iraq signed off 3 or 4 weeks ago and all info regarding iraq is meant to distract us. imo
[COWGIRLINTEX] FRIENDS...FRIENDLY REMINDER... This RV event is so huge...that any timetable like workng hours or holidays..are not going to stop the progress. Since this is worldwide...the changing of the clocks and days of the week...would prohibit that from being a factor.
--------------------------------
PTR
10:14am pacific - [weathernut] superbiz According to what I heard last night, we could see it on the forex tomorrow afternoon.

[sabana] If you missed Joey and yours truly on The Call Squad last night, it was a pretty powerful message (especially from Joey) about the following: Iraq's 5 Year plan which ends on or before June 30, 2011 UN Sanctions being completed 6-30-2011 and the impact on Iraq DFI Funds and what they really mean to Iraq and US Intel and rumors Scooter and his departure Connect with Scott's article "The END of the story about the Boy who cried wolf" Knowing who to trust in Intel and Investments It has been put on a 39 minute Voice Mail Box and the link is below: 641-715-3900 Pin 677614# (prompts 2-reverse 30 sec 3-forward 30 seconds 8-pause)
http://download3.fre...4600-455258.wav

[Red Lily] Joey's synopsis on the call squad 6-18 is here also... 760-569-7699 Pin 637255# The CALL Squad w/Patriot : (641) 715-3900 Pin: 677614#

[tugboat] In Feb. David from Tinidad and I were discussing how the UN Secretary Gen. wanted Maliki to apologize to the world in writing at the UN. Maliki stated that he would do it verbally before the UN. I beleive he is scheduled there on this up coming Friday.
[tugboat] That apology would be the last thing Iraq needs to do as part of there extrication from Chapt. 7
[tugboat] Txbrand, if Iraq doesn't do it by the 30th, they screw the US and the world. We won't let that happen. They screw themselves too as all debts come due. That is why the 30th is the day. They wait until the last moment
[cattledrive] THE CALL IS SAYING STOP listnening to people that are wrong - there is nothing holding this up... they are on schedule for June 30
[gandalf] wto membership must occur by jun30 or they have to start the 5 yr application process over

elsie: SAYS ANYTIME BEFORE OR ON..... OUR WINDOW LOOKS GOOD

Jun 18 7:38 PM [bluwolf] Facts point towards midweek rv [bluwolf] It doesn't have a hour nor a date [bluwolf] So it can pop up amn [bluwolf] Midweek is amn don't you think
++++++++++++++++++++++remember I cannot answer your questions on these posts, I am not the author TY+++++++++++++++++++++++ UPDATE:

petro tex, on 18 June 2011 - 02:12 PM, said: Guys. I'm no guru. I'm just like you ......ready ! I hear that this puppy is done on paper and legal. Including the "erbil agreement. There will be some american folks in baghdad monday in iraq. Don't know who's on that guest list, but somebody. I feel and another texas buddy of mine feels this will be our last week. Its all about the timing of the event from here on out. Some intel & some common sense and research brings us to an rv for mon - thurs. Wisk I could say time & rate but I don't know. I believe this week and I believe over $3.40. have a good weekend. Peace. Out !
petro tex, on 19 June 2011 - 10:23 AM Pacific, said: Spoke to one guy who thinks this is done. Sometimes news lags or slights because there are those in country who would try to interrupt or screw up proceedings. The erbil; I have been told was polished off on their sunday session. I am personally just waiting on the official annoucement of strategic council and the rv shortly there after. It is quiet;but we know some stateside people are in route for something. heck ! If I knew exactly. I would mortgage something and buy more....but I don't. I base my belief on some intel that has been pretty darn good, articles, tx horse sense and lots of consulting with others. Given all we know and all we see ...only a matter of days is my conclusion. If I'm wrong ? I'll take my licks with all the others. Peace out.

Planet........
[computerchic] chickenhunter a couple days or a couple weeks?

[chickenhunter] computerchic week
[computerchic] computerchic what are your thoughts on the looming June 30th date?

[chickenhunter] computerchic intell says diffrent ...
[computerchic] chickenhunter longer?

[PrudenceArt] computerchic intel says now and any minute thru the 30th I see tomorrow afternoon

[chickenhunter] computerchic no i do not see it taking longer than the 30TH but we have seen many dates come and go

[JAD] chickenhunter , what's your take on the reval this upcoming week???

[chickenhunter] JAD its a chance but im not holding my breath i think we may have a couple to sit out yet JMO...intell says well pretty much every day for the past month by some one.my intell says maby another week or so ..MABY

[chickenhunter] tcrowland if things stay the way they are now ...yes you will be expected to pay a estament quartly tax ..as i ben told...

12:12pm Pacific PTR.........
[hawaiimtt] Good Day all... Just wanted to say hi and that we looking great for first part of this coming week.... I do not feel we will see it tonight but things looking like it is done and live rate the first part of theis week.. BBL

[weathernut] hawaiimtt Thanks Hawaiimtt!!! I Too was told to look for it to show up tomorrow on forex!

[weathernut] DeliverTheWord Hawaiimtt is very trusted!!!! He can't help if things change! It's been a moving target! We ARE about to see it this time!!!

========I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN=========
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

other chatroom chats Empty Re: other chatroom chats

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 pm

THANK YOU!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin