Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait

Go down

Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait Empty Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:15 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14610

Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait

04/12/2018

Trade intends to operate the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait 11627

Economy News _ Baghdad

Minister of Commerce Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani said Tuesday that the bilateral agreements with Kuwait are valid and there are directions to activate them and develop them in the light of the need of the two countries to have a new vision based on cooperation and interaction in all fields, indicating the existence of new ideas and studies to operate the transit line from Turkey to Kuwait . 
"The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani, received the Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad Salem Al-Zamanan to discuss the development of economic and trade relations and the possibility of increasing the volume of trade exchange between the two countries in a way that enhances and contributes to the upgrading of bilateral relations," the ministry's press office said in a statement. Light of the common desire to develop them. "  
Al-Ani said that "the depth of the historical relations with Kuwait makes us a great responsibility in opening new horizons for bilateral cooperation based on the common interest between the two countries and laying new foundations to consolidate these relations. all fields. 
He added that "bilateral agreements with Kuwait in force and there are directions to activate them in the light of the need for the two countries to the existence of a new vision based on cooperation and interaction in all fields, as well as the need for Iraq to enter the Kuwaiti companies in investment operations and the establishment of partnerships with ful Iraqi private sector as well as the contribution of Kuwaiti companies in the tenders conducted by the Ministry for the processing of food vocabulary. " 
Al-Ani pointed to "the existence of new ideas and studies for the operation of the transit line passing from Turkey to Kuwait as well as the implementation of the government program on the subject of double taxation and the existence of studies and proposals in this regard," praising "the Kuwaiti position supporting Iraq during the confrontation with terrorist organizations, Which was hosted by Kuwait and achieved positive results in supporting the rehabilitation of infrastructure in the provinces that have been subjected to terrorism. " 
 For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador expressed his country's desire to develop its relations with Iraq in all fields, especially that there is a ground for developing these relations and overcoming the complexities of the previous phase. Kuwait has expressed on more than one occasion the support of Iraq and its political stability. Broader dimensions, especially that the Iraqi market will be attractive for investment. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum