Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement

Go down

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement Empty Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:25 am

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement Story_img_5c0514d59db2c

2018/12/3 14:34

Baghdad: Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim called on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States.

"Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim met with US Ambassador to Baghdad Douglas Silliman and discussed means of enhancing strategic relations between the two countries and stressing the importance of achieving common interests in various fields of the two friendly peoples," a foreign ministry statement said.

"The minister called on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the strategic framework agreement concluded with Baghdad to stimulate investment in Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction of cities liberated from the gangs of terrorist da'is.

"We look forward to working to support and strengthen Iraq-US relations, reflecting their specificity and strategy," he said, stressing the importance of continuing to work for the common interests of the two countries in the coming stage.

He pointed out that "Iraq adopts the establishment of bilateral relations with the countries of the world, especially neighboring countries based on the fostering of common interests in different areas, and the common dangers."

For his part, Douglas congratulated the wise minister on the occasion of assuming the post of foreign minister in the new Iraqi government, stressing his country's interest in ways to advance the bilateral relations and permanent consultation on developments in the regional situation in the Middle East and a number of international issues of mutual concern.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=181438

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum