Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas

Go down

Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/183692/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84

Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas

Hakim stresses the responsibility of the international community to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas Doc-P-183692-636794495372194127

BAGHDAD / The 

leader of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction, Ammar al-Hakim, stressed on Monday the importance of the international community's responsibility to support Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated areas. 

"The president of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction received in his office the Russian Ambassadors Maxime Maximov and the US, Douglas Silliman," a statement from Hakim's office said.

"The meeting discussed the relations between Iraq, Russia and the United States and means of strengthening them, especially in the economic fields, and developments in the political situation in Iraq and the region," the statement said. 

"The importance of maintaining the Iraqi political decision and building on the accumulated positives," he said. 

Al-Hakim renewed his call for "adopting a policy of dialogue as an ideal way to solve problems, while stressing the rejection of the policy of starving and besieging peoples." 

"The importance of the international community to shoulder its responsibilities in supporting Iraq with the reconstruction of liberated areas and the cities of the liberated editors," Hakim stressed, pointing out "the importance of dealing seriously with the terrorist threats, Iraq's security of the region and vice versa."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum