Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS

Go down

INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS Empty INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:34 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=161122

INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS

3 December, 2018

INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE SIGN AGREEMENT ON RECOVERY OF FUNDS AND REQUIRED PERSONS 8F9D52E6-B75B-4478-B638-106A8DC2305F-620x330

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Integrity Commission announced on Monday that it had signed an agreement with the intelligence agency to recover money and extradite wanted men.
"Integrity has signed with the National Intelligence Agency today a cooperation agreement to exchange information, retrieve money and extradite those wanted from outside Iraq in accordance with international standards related to combating corruption," the SNC's media said in a statement received by SNG.
He added that "the text of the agreement signed by the heads of the Integrity Commission and the intelligence service to exchange experiences and information related to the financing of terrorism and corruption crimes, and coordination and follow-up to receive wanted and recover money smuggled out of Iraq, as well as the implementation of arrest warrants and travel prevention when issued in coordination with the competent authorities."
He pointed out that "the agreement stressed the establishment of the Integrity Commission to prepare technical and electronic devices to assist in the investigation and investigation, the collection of evidence and the monitoring of objectives and electronic mail circulation, while the device provides technical advice in this area, as well as the commitment of the parties to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of information from any breach and not to use them Except for purposes of undermining and drying up sources of terrorist financing and detecting corruption crimes. "
"The exchange of training sessions and workshops in the field of software, design and development of electronic systems and develop the capabilities of staff, especially in the areas of investigation and investigation and the collection of evidence and control objectives."
He explained that "the signing ceremony of the agreement, which was held at the headquarters of the Commission, was attended by the directors working for it and the Inspector General of the National Intelligence Service."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum