Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq united by the creation of new cities with international standards

Go down

Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards Empty Iraq united by the creation of new cities with international standards

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a330df84-d684-4598-bbdf-8048801ad683

[size=32]Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards[/size]

Iraq  united by the creation of new cities with international standards WhatsApp%20Image%202018-12-02%20at%209.40.08%20PM

The Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Rukani, chaired the first special session of the National Housing Council for the current year 2018, in which he discussed the progress of a comprehensive vision of the creation of new cities with international standards of not less than 50% of the area of ​​city centers at the provincial, district and sub-district levels. 
During the meeting, they discussed the mechanism of implementation of the ministerial plan presented by the Prime Minister regarding the allocation and allocation of residential land to citizens with limited income and eligible from the segments covered and in all governorates with the provision of infrastructure for the areas to be covered by the distribution.
According to a statement by the office of Rikani Ward to the twilight news, the minister presented during the meeting, a comprehensive vision includes the establishment of new cities with modern urban designs and styles that match the best designs of the cities of the world and the areas of not less than 50% of the area of ​​the center at the level of provinces and districts and districts with the need to find and take into account the appropriate diversity Including green spaces, residential, industrial, commercial and service areas such as hospitals, schools, markets and others. 
He added that the minister's vision was approved by the members of the council, which authorized the ministry to form technical teams to carry out its tasks and work in coordination with the relevant authorities.
Rikani directed the first phase of the project through the formation of specialized technical teams for each province, which includes various disciplines of the Ministry's formations (National Center for Engineering Consultancy, Engineering Reconstruction Department, Municipalities Municipalities Water, Sewerage, Urban Planning) ... in coordination with the concerned governorate and the Investment Authority And ministries (planning, finance, oil, agriculture, transport, electricity, culture) to select and identify new plots of land within the administrative boundaries of each governorate and present the results of their work as soon as possible.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum