Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18

Go down

"Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18 Empty "Speaks Volumes" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 12/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 am

KTFA

DELTA » December 1st, 2018

Economist: US Treasury exert pressure to keep the central bank governor in office

Friday, November 30, 2018 - 21:35

Economist revealed that the US Treasury Secretary put pressure on the Iraqi government to keep the direction of the central bank governor on the Keywords in office for unknown reasons.

The expert said that the Iraqi government to reconsider Bremer's law of the Central Bank of Iraq and modify it as reduced the powers of the Bank and imposed restrictions in the banking and economic transactions.

Frank26 » December 1st, 2018

INDEED ................... IMO ....... DO THIS AND ............ THEN GO.

Samson » December 1st, 2018

Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar are the only major OPEC producers able to balance their budgets

1st December, 2018

The newspaper The Wall Street Journal , that Iraq and Qatar and Kuwait , the major producers only in the organization who are able to balance their budgets.

"According to current prices of $ 58 a barrel, Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar are the only major producers in the organization who can balance their budgets," the paper said.

"Kuwait needs $ 48 to reach a break-even point, while Qatar can balance its budget by a barrel of oil by about $ 47," the newspaper said, quoting IMF data."Iraq requires $ 55 a barrel to achieve a break, while Saudi Arabia needs $ 88, the UAE $ 71, Oman 77, Bahrain $ 111 and Libya $ 114."

"With oil prices falling by nearly a third in less than two months, officials in many Opec countries say the need for collective action to stem oil prices is greater than the anger of US President Donald Trump, who publicly accused them of plotting to keep prices ," the Wall Street Journal said. High".

Before the global oil price fell to around $ 60 a barrel, Trump persuaded OPEC and its allies not to take any action to halt price declines. But for many OPEC countries, current prices are insufficient but far below what they need to balance their budgets.

These fears will weigh on OPEC officials as they set the course for the 2019 Global Alliance at a meeting in Vienna next week. LINK

Popcorn » December 1st, 2018

CBI website now showing 1190.000 instead of 1190 IMO

Rommy » December 1st, 2018

IMO your opinion is a fact. The CBI is looking very fractional.

Frank26 » December 1st, 2018

(wink)

Noneb4him » December 1st, 2018

WOW WOW WOW!!! "six previous admins" Speaks volumes!

Samson » December 1st, 2018

The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC): The US administration is serious about imposing sanctions on Iran

1st December, 2018

The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has acknowledged that the new US administration's policy toward Iran is in line with its objectives for the first time since six previous US administrations, indicating that President Trump's new policy of containing Iran is the same as the GCC countries have been demanding for years.

"There seems to be clarity in US policy towards Iran, and to a large extent it is consistent with the policy of the GCC, which has long been taken," said Dr. Abdulaziz al-Awaishek, Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs and Negotiations Affairs in the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Dr. Al-Awaisheq said that the most serious and daunting issue facing the GCC now is Iran's support for terrorism and sectarian movements.

"The Gulf states are working with allies and among themselves to stand up to these threats and defuse the sectarian strife that Iran is exploiting." "It is not the policy of the GCC to change the Iranian regime," he said. "This is something the Iranians themselves decide. What we are doing is defending and stopping Iran's destabilizing behavior. LINK

Abadi reveals the period of his stay under the chairmanship of the crowd and the decision to regret it Prime Minister

2018/11/30 23:45

Former Prime Minister, the leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, revealed his presidency of the popular crowd, "revealing" a decision he regretted during his premiership." "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has asked me to continue the post and he has lasted for six months or less until an alternative is found," Abadi told the Calus political program.

He pointed out that "we want the achievements to be cumulative and was handed over to the Authority is a step in this direction and did not cut the road on the Dawa Party for prime minister and vice versa and announced more than once that I do not adhere to the Prime Minister, and elections have produced small blocs and not firm in forming the government.

Abadi said that he did not discuss the alliance between victory and the rule of law, and suggested the formation of a committee of wise men to choose a prime minister, "noting that he" asceticism, despite the prime minister's attempts to fight him."

He pointed out that "history and the people will judge our achievement in the government in the liberalization and foreign relations and the economic situation," noting that "most blocs do not want to hold elections on time and could be kept in the prime minister for two more years in return for promises to some blocks, but I wanted a reason to get out of the presidency Ministers, not because of me."

"Some believe that I will not succeed to the sectarian and partisan development of the Dawa Party, but we broke through this sectarian wall, which some built with blood, and put me to give up my national position in return for a second term for prime minister and even the situation in the region changed." "The current government is working in the same way in dealing with US sanctions against Iran," he said. "There is an internal conflict in Iran, and it sold us weapons, not for free. Unfortunately, the Iraqi situation has become a victim of the Iranian conflict." He explained that "the coalition of victory did not target the prime minister, but the establishment of the idea," noting that "the number of deputies currently victory 31 deputies after the departure of Faleh Fayyad and his bloc bid." And about the formation of the cabinet cab, said Abadi, "Ask Abdul Mahdi if his government is a quota government where the share of victory, and if not a quota, why give the ministries of some political blocs of the share of other blocks waived?

He stressed that "the Ministry of Communications is not for victory and did not nominate the current minister and do not know him and surprised to be counted on the share of victory," asserting "gave us authorization to Abdul Mahdi nominate candidates outside the quotas." The former Prime Minister, "naming ministers without scrutiny in the criminal file, integrity, accountability and justice is an unforgivable error and must correct this error and must remove some of those involved in these procedures." "There are candidacies for the cabins from outside the borders and we will have a position," Abbadi said, calling for "a comprehensive investigation into the electoral violations because small blocs have benefited from these violations."

The head of the coalition victory for his insistence on the insistence of the construction coalition on the nomination of Faleh Fayyad to the Ministry of Interior". He said that "remove Fayadh from government positions committed to the context of work in preventing party work with the government." He said," surprised the formation of Fayadh party, "the election, Between political action or government positions and more than once told me that he will abandon the party but insisted on attending the political meetings of the coalition of victory, and put the interest of the country in his dismissal"

Ebadi explained, "When partisan and uses the security services to a party decision is not allowed, "stressing that "The position of the Ministry of the Interior does not involve It is the nomination of Fayadh." "The prime minister asked me to be foreign minister or any other government post, but I refused and decided not to take any government post in this government." Abadi and take liberation of Fallujah and Mosul , the most important decisions in the government despite the existence of the views of opposition from countries and factions fighting."

He noted , "I think the reforms are put me at a crossroads in the loss of friends, and because of them lost a lot of political support and I wanted to take a government decision at the sites of national interest." He said, "We regret the government change in the government in February 2014 and I wanted to change 8 ministries, but was shocked at the differences of views of the blocks and immaturity of political work." He noted that "the decision of the parliament to cancel the previous government resolutions an attempt to reject the interests of some, including the points of customs tariff with the Kurdistan Region And our objection to Imtia Zat deputies and today want to return." LINK

The death of former US President George HW Bush at the age of 94

1st December, 2018

Former US President George W. Bush 's father died on Saturday at the age of 94 years.

His son, former President George W. Bush, announced the death of his father, who was suffering from several diseases.

Bush was president for only one term between 1989 and 1993. Bush is the father of former US President George W. Bush, who took power for two terms from 2001 to 2009, as well as the father of Florida's former governor, George Bush, who failed to win the Republican nomination in 2016. Bush, the 41-year-old US president, Parkinson's.

His death, announced by George W. Bush and his office, came less than eight months after the death of his 73-year-old wife, Barbara Bush. LINK

6 People accused of human trafficking and money laundering arrested in Baghdad

1st December, 2018

The Baghdad Operations Command announced on Saturday the arrest of suspects of theft, terrorism, human trafficking and money laundering in different parts of the capital.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the Baghdad Operations Information Agency said that "forces in the fifth Baghdad emergency regiment managed to arrest two suspects within the area of ​​Palestine Street east of Baghdad, one of them according to article (406 / theft crimes) and the other 4 / terrorism". He added that "the force of the Third Brigade federal police arrested two defendants in the area of ​​Batawin, (central Baghdad), one of them on charges of human trafficking and the other drug abuse."

The statement pointed out that "the force of the brigade (54) the 6th Infantry Division was able to arrest a defendant under Article (4 / terrorism) within the categorical responsibility, in addition to the arrest of the accused of the owner of a bureau of banking in accordance with article (240 / money laundering) within the Dora, ), By a force of the second presidential brigade. "

The statement referred to "the extradition of all accused to the competent authorities." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum