Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran

Go down

Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran Empty Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran

Post by GirlBye Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am

Taiwanese company signs contract with Iraq to replace oil from Iran OilKirkukMain1
A worker in one of Iraq's many oil fields. (Photo: Archive)

A Taiwanese refining company says it has entered into a new fixed-term agreement with Iraq to buy light crude from the southern province of Basra in 2019.

Despite a US sanctions waiver to purchase crude from Iran, Taiwan’s Formosa Petrochemicals said on Thursday that a “lack of payment mechanism” has prevented it from buying Tehran’s oil.
Spokesperson KY Lin told Reuters that Iraqi supplies would replace Formosa’s immediate purchases of crude from Iran.

“There is no payment mechanism, so we will suspend Iranian oil loadings for the time being,” Lin stated. “So, the Iraqi contract is to replace some of the Iranian volume.”

Iraq’s Oil Ministry on Tuesday said they had allocated the country’s oil sales for 2019 with 67 percent of exports going to Asian markets. It was not clear if this figure included the then-unpublicized Taiwanese deal or not.

The ministry mentioned that 20 percent of its oil exports in the future would go to Europe and 13 percent to North and South America.
Thamer Ghadban, the Iraqi Minister of Oil, urged a “balanced policy” when dealing with the global oil market, and stated that the country’s 2019 sales were aimed at maintaining stability.

Iraq’s 2019 oil sales will also include the shipments of Kirkuk oilfields which contain billions of barrels of oil reserves, the ministry said in a statement.

The Federal Government of Iraq recently resumed the export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey’s Ceyhan port through the Kurdistan Region’s pipeline which had been halted for over a year.

For now, the resumption is about 50,000 – 100,000 oil barrels per day, which is expected to increase and bring more revenue to Kurdistan and Iraq in general.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/c889eeb6-bbd3-4a61-af3e-7a08c7e1dfbc
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum