Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

New obstacle to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi

2 posters

Go down

New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty New obstacle to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 am

New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi Adil-abed-mahdi

In the time of the Iraqi parliament disrupted its meetings for the second week in order to complete the vote on the remaining eight portfolios in the government of Prime Minister Abdul-Mahdi, entered the accountability and justice for de-Baathification on the line of debate on the defense portfolio, after the inclusion of candidate Faisal al-Jarba, New communications minister Naeem al-Rubaie, who called on the parliament to take the necessary measures against him. 

The Authority said in response to the book of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, on the audit of the names of candidates for the government, that "the priorities were examined Faisal Fener Al-Farhan al-Farban, and shown through his service line that he was an officer, and the main class of pilot and served as assistant to the commander of the Republican squadron, In the Republican decree, which gave members of the Republican Guard special command courage to suppress the uprising.

She added that al-Jarba "holds the party's badge for the year 1993, which is granted to those who have spent at least 25 years, and is entitled to the number 120 for the year 1998, which is granted to those who were members of the dissolved Baath Party and above ... The provisions of Article 6 ter of the law of accountability and justice No. 10 of 2008 ". 

This article provides for the "termination of all members of the repressive security services and their retirement under the Service and Retirement Law", as well as preventing them from "returning to service or continuing to serve in the three governing bodies, the judiciary, ministries and security agencies." 

A confidential document issued by the Commission revealed the coverage of the current Minister of Communications procedures of accountability and justice. 

"Al-Rubaie presented two written statements confirming his affiliation with the Ba'th party as a member of a group." The book called the accountability, the House of Representatives «to do the necessary with the Minister and announce it».
A member of the legal committee in parliament Hussein al-Aqabi said during a press conference that he will move a lawsuit against the prime minister accused him of "cover up the ministers are not qualified and do not enjoy the constitutional and legal conditions." 

He said that Abdul-Mahdi «committed a clear and many irregularities in the formation of his incomplete government starting from the lack of commitment to verify the availability of constitutional and legal conditions in the candidates of his ministry and acquitted of the scope of comprehensive accountability and justice procedures and accusations of terrorism and financial corruption, and legal rules require him to verify and obtain knowledge of the availability of conditions and lack of inhibitions before To submit a candidate to parliament to vote on it 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/eaf04b42-0bfb-471a-8aeb-ea7c86fcd059
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

New obstacle  to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty Re: New obstacle to complete the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:30 pm

this  is not new at all this has been going on for years between m and iran. to them iraq is a cash cow between the cbi and currency auctions. why change? besides this how many important laws have only 2 readings and never a third to pass? the election ended in may we are in dec and still not finished they claim again this tues they will vote on more posts but the 2 main ones defense and justice they cannot agree on. why m is demanding his people fill it. have a nother monkey wrench thrown in by m and iran what you say could be true but the real reason is abovei if it was not for iran  iraq could have been completely rebuilt many times over if they secretly did not send the money to iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum