Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18

Go down

"Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18 Empty "Much More Coming" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/29/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 am

KTFA

DELTA » November 29th, 2018

FROM SOCIAL MEDIA!! If the idea of the Iraqi government to raise zeros of currency what are the effects on the market? Is the process of raising zeros going to cost the state large sums for printing out of Iraq?

Walkingstick » November 29th, 2018

Great job, Delta ...Much more, coming....

DELTA » November 29th, 2018

THANK YOU BROTHER.......AGREE....ALL OVER IRAQ ..NOW..

Taxerf » November 29th, 2018

I think that if Delta would answer the following question , it would clear up the confusion so many of us, including me ,

I have a 25,000 dinar note . When the rate changes to 1 to 1 , can I cash it for $25,000.00 .

Sunnyday: In my opinion when it goes international and if it is 1 - 1 then yes your $25,000 note will be worth $25,000 US$. They are not dropping zeros from the note itself.

Samson » November 29th, 2018

Integrity: Former Minister of Commerce and senior ministry officials sentenced to prison

2018/11/29 9:33

The investigations department of the Integrity Commission revealed a prison sentence in absentia for both the former Minister of Commerce and former directors-general of the Ministry to cause them intentional damage with the funds and interests of the party in which they were working.

A statement of integrity received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "the Chamber made clear, in her talk about the details of the absence of the criminal court on the issues of integrity in Baghdad, the fugitives convicted of committing violations in two contracts concluded between the General Grain Trade Company and one of the companies to prepare material Rice {basmati} ".

The Department of Integrity, "the value of damage to public money in the two decades amounted to 14 million and 300 thousand US dollars."

"The court, after reviewing the statements of the legal representative of the Ministry of Commerce, who requested the complaint against the accused, the report of the external audit department in the Integrity Commission, including the amount of damage to public money, in addition to the report of the Office of Financial Supervision, which proved violations of the contracts, The defendants, as well as the presumption of escape, reached the conviction that they were convicted and sentenced to seven years' imprisonment for each of them, in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code in terms of Articles 47, 48 and 49.

"The ruling includes issuing an arrest warrant against the convicted and carrying out a fundamental search for their arrest, as well as supporting the seizure of movable and immovable property and giving the injured party the right to seek compensation before the civil courts."

The Integrity Commission announced on 18/11/2015 the results of the work of its field teams in a number of ministries, including the Ministry of Commerce, resulting in the transfer of files of those ministries to the judiciary, which issued arrest warrants and the introduction and travel ban against senior officials in those ministries. LINK

Arrest of those accused of criminal offenses, including a ring for currency fraud in Baghdad

29th November, 2018

Operations Command reported on Thursday the arrest of two people accused of various crimes, including a currency fraud ring.

The command said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "the security forces in the leadership were able to arrest a number of accused of various crimes in Baghdad." "The arrest of two suspects in the first terrorism by the dominant headquarters / Zaidan in the control of falcons west of Baghdad, and the other by the first regiment, the second presidential brigade within the Dora district housing."

He continued, that "was arrested the second regiment, the seventh brigade, a federal police arrested a ring for currency fraud within the Bayaa / Al-Shabab district seized a printer for counterfeiting the currency." "The two brigades were arrested by the second regiment, the 42nd Brigade within the Husseiniya area, the officers and the other from the third regiment, the second brigade, a federal police force in the Ghadir area." LINK

Don961 » November 29th, 2018

Trump and Putin have a private conversation for 20 minutes

29/11/2018 12:38 PM

Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump will hold a special 20-minute meeting at the G-20 summit, a Russian source said.

The Putin-Trump meeting includes a 20-minute private conversation, the Sputnik website quoted the source as saying Thursday.

Further talks are planned with the participation of delegates. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Assistant President Yuri Ushakov are expected to participate in the expanded version of the negotiations.

A meeting between Russian and American presidents Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump is due to take place on December 1 in Argentina on the sidelines of the G-20 summit, where the meeting is expected to last for more than two hours, a well-informed source said.

According to the Russian president's aide, Ushakov, Putin and Trump will discuss bilateral issues, including how to break the deadlock between the two countries and start looking for ways to normalize relations. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum