Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/29/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/29/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 am

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/29/18 Bruce_15
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. When it comes to Intel we told you we were looking for everything to go into the Gazette on Wednesday from Iraq, and it did. Everything was put in there. We got confirmation on that, and I am very happy about that. That part is done. When it comes to the G20 which starts Saturday in Buenos Aires, Argentina, that is a cool city and I have been there (3) times. What is going on with this meeting on Saturday and I am going to say it going to start Saturday morning. It is a (2) day meeting. It seems too short. I know there probably is a pre-meeting get-together tomorrow. President Trump left about mid morning this morning for Buenos Aires. I do not think he had any stops on the way down. It is about from Washington DC to Buenos Aires would be a (7.5) to (8) hour flight. I have flown it from New York once and from Houston twice. Washington DC being an hour from New York by flight, I would say it would get there in (7.5) to (8) hours. He is there now and settled down. I know he was doing a lot of business from the plane even tweeting from the plane from some information that was reported. He made very good use of the time when he was done.

Bruce: Interesting about that and the G20 meeting in Buenos Aires is the Chinese and we are talking about the Prime Minister Xi in China, he wants this blessing as we tend to call it, the GCR, let’s call it the RV for our purposes, he wants this done well ahead of the G20 meeting on Saturday. What does well ahead mean? It could be hours, a day. What we are saying is this is so close. We know they want it done period. I do not know if we call it a deadline, I do not know. I hate the term back wall. I don’t like to use it, but I know things are moving, funds are moving dramatically and have moved. The word was out West, Reno was ablaze. That did not refer to camp fires, forest fires. What it meant was the activity was really smoking. It was really busy yesterday and I am sure busy today.

Bruce: What we have today is Redemption Center’s staff was sent home early today, but they are on high alert now. They are on high alert right now. Even though rates were populating on the screens and I think a couple of currencies were still blocked, that could change at a moment’s notice. That is interesting they are keeping things a little secretive until the right time, and then everything well open up. I know tomorrow is scheduled to be a really full day starting in the morning. I believe that we should be in good shape should we receive the toll free numbers anytime from tonight on. I feel very good about this.

Bruce: I have been given a heads up of sorts, and I am ready to receive what would be ours and put that out as soon as we possibly can to both of our websites which is bigcalluniverse.com and thebigcall.net. We have those two sites and we will have the numbers on the landing page on both of those sites. We will also probably put the numbers out this is presuming I will be able to do it this way which I think I can, I will put it out on couple of other sites online so you will be able to find it if you happen to poke around if you are not on our two websites. Try our two websites first and see if you can pull the numbers off that way to get started. You will want to set your appointment. I know you have an approximately two hours time slot between appointments meaning each appointment is two hours apart times how many operatives there are in the Redemption Centers to do exchanges and Zim redemptions at the same time. You might have 4, 6, or 8 people at a time doing these redemptions of the Zim and doing exchanges of the other currencies.

Bruce: I think the main thing is to remember that we are going to have enough time to exchange our currencies, redeem the Zim, and to see what the various opportunities are to setting up accounts. I mentioned you can do multiple official bank checks for them now. You can do many of those if you chose to decide to do that. You will be able to do a few bank wires which they are now calling ledger-to-ledger transfers, ledgers-to-ledgers for short. You will be able to negotiate your rate of return on any account you have set up which I term the mother lode account, your large account from your exchange especially the Zim. You have the ability to have (4) different types of structure payouts or structure settlements is their term they are using now, structure settlement which would be 3, 5, 10, or 15 year payouts. You will have the choice. Each one will give you a slightly different option. You will have the paperwork on all of that. Also you will have an NDA which should be not more than a couple of pages. It is not going to be a big deal. If you are taking front screen rates, my understanding is on any currency you will not need to sign an NDA and you will be able to just do without on that, but any private negotiated rate you will want for your currencies and for the Zim you will be asked to sign an NDA.

Bruce: First of all disclaimer, I am not an attorney, not a tax professional and I do not play one on TV or the Big Call, but I do know a little bit about what should be happening. I believe we should be getting some really good information possibly out of the G20. From what I understand we are looking for an announcement from the G20, and I do not know who is going make it. I do not know yet. They may talk about our new asset back currency, the USTN. It may talk about debt forgiveness. It may talk about essentially Jubilee which we are in the last month of the year for Jubilee to begin. So it could be a number of things, and it could be relative to Nesara and Gesara as well. Gesara being the global version of Nesara. That is a real thing.

Bruce: I believe our tax structure is going to change as of January, and I believe it is going to be very positive for us, but we should have a consumption tax sometime around mid January which is similar the VAT, the Value Added Tax in Europe. I think I heard in the 17% range. It would be on consumer items but not on food or medicine. It would not be on used goods. My understanding is the states would handle the collection of that tax, and it is a complicated little thing. My understanding is our tax form for 2018 at least for personal income tax they have those ready for us and will be as simple as a large post card, 7 x 9, 8 x 10, something like that. Very simple that we can use to remit our 2018 taxes, and we will see how quickly the 2019 changes will be put into effect. I am very excited about that. Realize this and remember you will want to talk to your CPA, your Tax Professional, your Business People if you have a business or you have a company corporation and you want to purchase something that can be an expense in this tax year if that is what your advisor recommends, you will be able to deduct all the major capital expenditure in this tax year. It could be beneficial for you to look into and do that. Realize that you could purchase something and save the 17% by doing it this year as oppose to doing it in January or later in 2019. Just saying. Check with your Tax Professional, your CPA, and your advisors on that possibility, on that option.

Bruce: I really think we are down to the point where we are up against the wall, and there is absolute desire to get this done now. Do not be surprise if something does happen by Saturday, before Saturday, on Saturday, whatever. Just be prepared for that possibility because Saturday is December 1st, and we believe they want this done prior to that. Let’s see what happens. Let’s keep praying this in and this to come through. You have been very patient and attentive and faithful to the Big Call listening to me, listening to Sue, listening to Bob, and of course to Pastor Steven over the last 3 years or so. Obviously, I have been doing the call finishing up (7) years now.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for faithfully tuning in, and to use this information I have put out and information we have put out together as a team for your benefit. Everybody I am going to say much success for everyone moving forward. Be in touch with us by sending in your email so we can register you on bigcalluniverse.com. We will be in touch with you on any further calls which could be pod casts, recordings you will get a link for in the email, and then anything we do from a project point of view for Rebuild America and the Veterans Retreat Network in our future. We will be meeting on that here pretty quickly, and putting our projects into motion. Thank you everybody for listening in so faithful to us and I really appreciate you. Everybody have a great night and a wonderful weekend. Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum