Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DinarDaily Has The Links - IQDCalls Going Around In Circles 11/29/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

DinarDaily Has The Links - IQDCalls Going Around In Circles 11/29/18

Go down

DinarDaily Has The Links - IQDCalls Going Around In Circles 11/29/18 Empty DinarDaily Has The Links - IQDCalls Going Around In Circles 11/29/18

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:59 pm

If only IQDCalls would allow links, they would have all the articles, instead of going around in circles. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

Baxter   http://burathanews.com/arabic/he try this chattels

chattels   Baxter " The request does not exist "

chattels   Baxter I have checked the burathanews site for the article without success.

Baxter   its in the article...... thats all I have...

Baxter   IRAQI DINAR POLITICS & ECONOMY UNCATEGORIZED

Comments Posts    http://burathanews.com/arabic/he future of the Iraqi currency !!
The future of the Iraqi currency !!   2018-11-28     Diaa Mohsen

Baxter   this is the way the article starts

chattels   Baxter I have read what appears to be the content of the article, but I am suspicious when I cannot find the actual article with a link.

Baxter   well.... I got it off another site..... and thats the link that was in it

chattels   Baxter Not being critical at all.

Baxter   Oh.. I know      no problem

chattels   Baxter I just want to confirm before I spend alot of time analyzing content.

Baxter   I understand.....   there never was a regular link that I saw

chattels   Baxter It is interesting on it's face if " real ".

Baxter   yes... I thought so too... thats why I wanted you to look at it
Baxter   it was on Dinar Perspectives too... maybe their link is different.. I got it off the PTR site

Chattels   Baxter The article just does not show up at the site when I clicked on it or went directly to the news site itself.

Baxter   Ok

Foxmulder   chattels Baxter good morning ! I've been looking for that article on there

foxmulder     clicked on the REPORTS page , it is there

Baxter   thx Fox...
Foxmulder    It's an op ed piece ! by a gent Diaa Moshen whomever he is
chattels   foxmulder I cannot find the article using the link cited is my problem.

foxmulderThe future of the Iraqi currency !!
Diaa Mohsen 486 2018-11-28        http://burathanews.com/arabic/he

chattels   foxmulder I have all of that. but no link that brings up the article.

chattels   " The request does not exist ' is what I get at the news site and cannot find the article on their economic page.

foxmulder   chattels the banner page of the front page , click on the tab for reports ! on top of page there are various tabs with various subjects.
foxmulder   ok sorry , comes up for me

chattels   foxmulder I am finding it under reports. Thanks.

Zig   Baxter posted the article being referred to above at "28 Nov 18, 02:53 PM" Scroll way up.......

https://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3409822&boxtag=7w5qqk
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum