Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons

Go down

Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons Empty Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons

Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons Mahdi-adil

Twilight News

2 hours ago

A member of the House of Representatives on the Legal Committee Hussein al-Aqabi, on Thursday, his intention to sue Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has committed a number of clear and irregular violations in the formation of his incomplete government, starting with his lack of commitment to verify the availability of constitutional and legal conditions in the candidates of his ministry and acquitting them of accountability, justice, terrorism, financial corruption and legal rules," he said in a statement. Requires him to verify and collect knowledge of the availability of conditions and lack of inhibitions before the candidate to the parliament to vote on it. "

He added that he "added another violation more severe than the first, covering the ministers are not worthy of confidence and concealed the information after the arrival of the relevant departments, which requires him to be dismissed immediately without any delay."

"As a result of these irregularities, we decided to institute a lawsuit against the prime minister on the subject of covering up ministers who are not qualified and do not enjoy the constitutional and legal conditions."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3768bc64-306d-4ba7-ad9f-fe99acacfc37

Deputy sued Adel Abdul Mahdi and reveals the reasons 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum