Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules WOW WOW

5 posters

Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules WOW WOW

Post by czinser Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 am

Pacific Rim Bank is the first bank to announce on their website the cash in rules for Dinar !!! WOW WOW WOW !!!

The only point of this post is to say this bank is openly admitting that they will be cashing in Dinar holders..... Of course it is not a good idea to use them !!!

Praise Jesus........Blessings,....CZ....: Very Happy bounce

http://www.pacificri....com/dinar.html

General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

Do you handle Iraq Dinar? Yes

What is the Current Exchange Rate? 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011

How much can I sell to Pacific Rim Bank? We will purchase up to $1,000 US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars from a non-customer. There currently is no limit for Pacific Rim Bank customers.

Can I purchase Dinar from the bank? No

What will it cost to exchange Dinar? In addition to the spread on the exchange there is a $5.00 per transaction fee. The minimum to exchange is $300.00 US dollars. If the order is below $300.00 US, there will be an additional $10.00 small order fee. The total fee would then be $15.00.

Who can I contact if I have additional questions? Do not call the branch. Please contact Michael Sasaki, SVP & CFO at (808) 457-3902 or michael@pacificrimbank.com

Here are the procedures for exchanging Dinar:

1. You must have an account with Pacific Rim Bank in order to use our exchange services beyond the $1,000 USD non-customer limit. The exchange process will go much smoother if you already have an account with Pacific Rim Bank before coming in to do the exchange. If we are inundated with people wanting to exchange Dinar, we will likely turn away those who do not already have an account with the bank. You can apply for an account on our website so you don't actually have to come in to the bank to open an account.

2. When you are ready to exchange your Dinar, you can visit this website for the current exchange rate. Please do not call the branch for the exchange rate. You will be referred back to this website. Once you come in to the bank, you will get the rate available on that day.

3. The bank will take your Dinar and give you a receipt for the exchange. We will then send your Dinar to be verified at our currency exchange processing site on the mainland. It typically takes 24hrs for verification but if there is a large volume of Dinar, the verification process may take longer, even up to a week. However, your exchange rate will not change. You will get the rate that was available on the day you gave the Dinar to the bank.

4. Once the Dinar is verified, the bank will be credited for the Dinar and then we will credit your account at the bank. We will credit your account the same day that we receive credit for the currency.

Last edited by czinser on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty Re: Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules WOW WOW

Post by az-tex Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 am

At those exchange rates, I'll use Dinar Banker, thank you very much...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty Re: Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules WOW WOW

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 am

I think that is FABULOUS news!!! Thanks for the post!!! bounce rabbit bounce rabbit bounce
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 am

Az-tex you did not read the post it said : .... "The only point of this post is to say this bank is openly admitting that they will be cashing in Dinar holders..... Of course it is not a good idea to use them !!!."

Blessings,...CZ... :|

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 am

czinser wrote:Az-tex you did not read the post it said : .... "The only point of this post is to say this bank is openly admitting that they will be cashing in Dinar holders..... Of course it is not a good idea to use them !!!."

Blessings,...CZ... :|

Oh, I read it... I was just saying at those terms...

I'll use Dinar Banker... My point being is DON'T let ANY bank RIP you off like that... Seriously...

And believe me, the banks will try to rip off everyone that they can. :shock: :shock: :shock:
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty The Link Is Not Valid - Pls Re-Post

Post by rvride Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 am

The Link Is Not Valid - Pls Re-Post
The link does not bring up a website.
This is HUGE news! - it sets a precedence. Other banks will follow this lead. No bank will want to be left behind.

Please post a valid link.
Thanks

rvride

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty CAUTION: If This Cannot Be Verified ...

Post by rvride Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 am

CAUTION:
Without a valid link this information cannot be verified and is highly suspicious. Let's hope the poster can confirm with a valid link.

rvride

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 am

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:15 am

rvride wrote:CAUTION:
Without a valid link this information cannot be verified and is highly suspicious. Let's hope the poster can confirm with a valid link.

I just posted the link for you. It was truncated from another site.
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:21 am

It came from PTR - Post is called First bank in US to post Dinar cash in procedure #1 goldstandard

Platinum

Group: Members Posts: 316 Joined: 30-March 11 Posted Yesterday, 08:40 PM

http://www.pacificri....com/dinar.html

They must be getting ready for something....

I clicked on this link and it pulled this article up and I copied it and pasted it here on OOM.

If you can't get it to work go to PTR and find the Post called First bank in US to post cash in procedures, then click on the link.
I just now (4:30 am) tried and it works from PTR site.

Blessings,...CZ
Very Happy

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty Link Confirmed: This is H U G E N E W S !!

Post by rvride Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 am

Here it is:

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html

The rate is immaterial or irrelevant! Understand that this is the the tip of the proverbial iceberg! To my knowledge this is the first bank to make a formal statement on a website.

Caution: Do not call this bank!! What will happen is that they will remove this link and the evidence will disappear. Realize that the rate is currently at the pre-RV rate. Undoubtedly, they will increase the rate once it is established by the CBI.

Once again:

P L E A S E D o n o t c a l l t h i s b a n k !!

rvride

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim Bank Announced It's Dinar Cash in Rules   WOW WOW Empty WE ARE GETTING THERE

Post by Perimeter Force Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 am

LOVELY :cheers:

Perimeter Force

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum