Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18

Go down

Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18 Empty Wed. PM KTFA News Articles/CC Replay 11/28/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:32 am

KTFA

Samson » November 28th, 2018

Billion dollars of gold jewelry .. Losses in the fire of the Kirkuk market

27th November, 2018

The head of the Union of Jewelery Dealers in the market Hakki Ismail said that the fire that broke out Monday in the market of Kayseri historic downtown Kirkuk, caused the loss of gold jewelry valued at one billion dollars, while the governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Said Jubouri and the head of the Turkmen Front MP Arshad Salhi , Tuesday, November 27, 2018, contacted the Ministry of Culture to allocate funds for the reconstruction of historic shops in the historic market of Caesarea, which was burned today in Kirkuk.

A statement, for the province, said that "Governor Rakan Said al-Jubouri discussed with the member of the House of Representatives Chairman of the Iraqi Turkmen Front, Arshad Salhi, the political situation, security and service in the province of Kirkuk

The two sides emphasized the importance of cooperation and coordination to enhance the security of the province of Kirkuk and contribute to providing more support to the security forces in all their forms. He pointed out that the two sides focused on the historic caesarean market fire, which bears a picture of the history, Contracts, and the importance of concerted efforts and work to find solutions and procedures to ensure a mechanism to compensate the affected

The two sides, according to the statement, "contact with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture for the purpose of allocating funds for the reconstruction of historic shops in the market as shops part of the memory and heritage of Kirkuk to serve all components of Kirkuk

"The Kirkuk administration is deeply sympathetic to the unfortunate incident and its efforts with the representatives of the components of Kirkuk for the purpose of providing aid and assistance to the affected people. We thank the citizens of Kirkuk for their patience, cooperation and dedication," the statement said. To support the administration of Kirkuk and the security forces LINK

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 3-12-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

https://fccdl.in/PT5ZTfvkbQ

---

Samson » November 28th, 2018

Thamer al-Hajjami: Iraq is launching the Silk Road

28th November, 2018

Many factors prevented Iraq from taking its leading role in the region, most notably due to the remnants of the former regime, and the magnitude of the great problems it left with all the neighboring countries, especially the eastern neighbor Iran and the State of Kuwait and the war that forced the region as a whole. Iraq has been isolated from its regional and international environment for years. And then the nature of the new political system after 2003 and the view of neighboring countries

The political system was accompanied by several problems that prevented Iraq from taking its influential role in the region and the world. The features of the political failure were clear from the beginning on the performance of the government because of the scramble between the political blocs and the conflict between them over the division of the spoils of power. Which led to a sectarian conflict that lasted for many years, made Iraq the arena for regional conflict

This has made the conflict between the three sides of Iraq, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as the major foreign powers that have made Iraq the arena for the "game of death" and the Iraqi people fueling it. Iraq was able to stand on its feet by its popular forces, and achieve the most prominent victory over terrorism

Iraq emerged as a burning and re-emerging Phoenix, harder and more cohesive, which reflected the political structure in the government of 2018, which left the old sectarian patterns and wore a national suit, could be a basis for the imposition of peace in the region as a whole, and map a new political and economic, if Which provided good intentions, and the whole party of all parties close to the views and the confidence of all

The visit of the new Iraqi president, Barham Salih, to the countries of the region has brought many messages, although the economic and investment nature of these two factors will certainly have a significant impact on the departure of the countries of the region and the improvement of the economic situation in Iraq, which suffers from lack of investment opportunities and lack of services. , And calm the protests taking place in the Iraqi arena

There is no doubt that the countries of the region view Iraq as a large market, as a result of the huge population and economic growth in Iraq, in addition to its strategic position, which makes it a bridge linking the countries of the region. This was evident in Saleh's visit to the UAE and Kuwait and Jordan and because Iraq should be a platform for convergence, A field of conflict, this was Mr. Barham's message in his visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran

The nature of the new Iraqi regime requires it to be open to all, based on the mutual interests of the two parties and the extent to which others respect the sovereignty of Iraq and its social and political nature. This is what the Iraqi president's visit to Saudi Arabia led to. Both countries are witnessing a change in their political dealings in the region. , And their political structure has left the sectarian tone of the past, in addition to Iraq may not be a road corridor between Saudi Arabia and Iran only, but also possible to be political

It seems that Iraq has begun to launch the Silk Road, creating a new picture of the region, different from what we saw after 2003, and this will be achieved only with a strong government with a clear vision of its relationship with the regional environment, far from the conflict of international axes, supported by a parliament agreed on the implications of the relationship, The trust of the people who wish to harvest the fruits of success LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum