Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18

Go down

"Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18 Empty "Gap is Closing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:09 am

KTFA

Ty1 » November 27th, 2018

IMO...The other thing of interest here is that the buy and sell rate gap is closing. To me this would basically snuff out the money exchangers and end the auctions. If the buy and sell rate is the same the money exchangers cannot make money and the only option for the citizens is to go to the banks...! Again IMO I could be weigh off...haha!

Also, on 11/19 which was the final day of the MOATF the Buy and Sell rate was at parity! What an interesting coincidence!

CSHessman » November 27th, 2018

Nope... imo, i believe you are right on. I've had this same thought for some time. I believe the market rate will become 1:1 and the money exchanges will be put out of business and yes, the auctions will stop or change its function. This will then allow the private banks to grow as they expand and saturate the market and create competition among the private banks as services and features of the banking will be offered as the citizens come on board to modern banking. AIMHO

Ty1 » November 27th, 2018

As you state C$ this will be the catalyst to start fractional banking. As the stream of cash starts to enter the country and lands in IRAQI banks..the IRAQI banks can make loans to citizens, contractors, business people etc. The loans only have to be backed by a percentage of the deposits!

Fractional reserve banking is a banking system in which only a fraction of bank deposits are backed by actual cash on hand and are available for withdrawal. This is done to expand the economy by freeing up capital that can be loaned out to other parties.

Samson » November 27th, 2018

Newspaper: Iraq freezes the funds of the bank and financial institutions belonging to Iran

27th November, 2018 Appearing again today

Newspaper Okaz, said Iraq has decided to freeze bank funds and financial institutions affiliated to Iran and referral procedures to ban the Bank has branches in Iraq.

"It has decided to freeze the transfer of immovable and immovable assets and economic resources of Sina Bank and the Bahman Group of Iran," the Saudi daily Okaz said, citing the committee for freezing terrorist funds in Iraq. "The decision was based on the AML / Terrorists in accordance with the powers vested in the Commission ".

She added that "the procedures for the implementation of the ban on transactions and activities on the branches of the Iranian Bank of Parisian in Iraq have been referred to the Iraqi Central Bank to take appropriate fundamental measures."

The Central Bank of Iraq has prevented its financial institutions from dealing with private banks and financial companies on the terrorism list that launder money. LINK

Abdul-Mahdi: The Arab region has placed an incentive to give the economy the utmost importance

2018/11/26 21:12

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, stressed that the current conditions in the Arab region must be a motive and incentive to give the utmost importance to the economic side."

He received Abdul-Mahdi, "in a gesture is the most prominent economic level adopted by the Iraqi government as part of the plan to promote the country, Ambassador Mohammed Al-Rabie Secretary-General of the Council of Economic Unity in the League of Arab States and adviser Kazaar al-Rubaie, Chief Executive of Arbitration and settlement of economic and investment disputes in Iraq, Economic unity".

He added that "they were discussed by the meeting on the need to open Iraq economically and in all areas of investment to the Arab sister countries." "The current conditions in the Arab region must be a motive and a catalyst to give the utmost importance to the economic aspect and the importance of investment at all levels, especially after the victory of the wellthat he achieved,"

Abdul Mahdi stressed on the necessity of Iraq taking its leading role in the Arab economy and the economy of the region. Iraq, which should be crowned by an economic victory that is equivalent to military victory, "calling" his Arab brothers to work together for the prosperity of the Arab region."

For his part, the Arab delegation stressed "the basic role and the high rank that Iraq occupies economically among its Arab brothers and the countries of the region being the first Arab in terms of oil reserves and the second in terms of export. It represents the cornerstone and the fertile land for the prosperity of the various investment projects which is a great opportunity for companies aspiring to set up projects in it. "He said. It is noteworthy that Iraq held its first conference on arbitration and settlement of economic and investment disputes in September of 2016 with the support of the Iraqi government in the presence of distinguished representatives of Arab countries.

It is planned to establish a conference on economy and investment soon in Baghdad, where the Prime Minister Adviser Kazaar al-Rubaie Chief Executive Arbitration and settlement of economic and investment disputes this important file, which will contribute effectively to activate the role of Iraq economically. LINK

MilitiaMan » November 27th, 2018

The well that was achieved? It is coming back to where her rightful place in the ME is imo. The Cornerstone.. To be the cornerstone one would may presume by that, Iraq will come back to her former glory based on her abundance of assets, regional location, cultural heritage, religious past and present, and her diversity. To be that cornerstone, not only will her well flow with oil, minerals, agriculture, etc, it will be with the new that we all await! imo ~ MM

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/cornerstone/

FRANK said "FAMILY, NOTICE THAT THE WATER FROM MY WELL IS STILL BEFORE YEARS END BECAUSE, MY WELL IS MY TEAMS AND MY WATER IS WS"....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum