Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18

Go down

"Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18 Empty "Something is Happening" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 11/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:02 am

TNT

Ivantulafitov:

Dinar Guru News Update *** After a fourteen day delay, the CBI reported the market rate for the Iraqi Dinar from November 14th to the 27th...something is different. Starting on the 14th they began reporting the Dollar Exchange Rate / in IRAQ Markets. Previously the market rate was reported in the Baghdad Markets. You'll also notice the Official Market Rate listed in the left column of this page now contains 3 decimal places...the previously reported rate did not contain decimal places. Today's 1194.446 reported market rate is the strongest the market rate has been in nearly 2 years.

JSL:
Until the Forex shows it, the banks in the USA can't do a thing. They will never in a thousand years exchange for a higher value until it is on the Forex ,internationally accepted. Unles you have some secret connection. which nobody here does or else you would not be here

Briona:
You can't use logic when trying to figure out how Iraq manages their finances, with different rates on the CBI, the street, in the stock exchange, and on their cards.

MosiacWings:
The fact that something is happening....even if it is over there only, at the moment, is good news though.

777wayne:
I was listening to Fox News Sunday, at 9:00 p.m. It was the Life, Liberty and Levin show. They talked about the re-ditribution of wealth, and that we know have a new Global Financial System.

They also mentioned the block chain technology where our bank accts. will be safe and cannot be penetrated or funds taken, as in the old Swift System.

They also mentioned Twitter, Facebook and Goggle will be eventually replaced with much better and more secure system.They all mentioned trading of currencies. Did any of you see the Segment?

The man who was talking was George Gilder.

RVAlready:
Article from today on albawaba.com says parliament voted today on cabinet. Results not listed.

GJHHonor:
Iraq Parliament Votes on Remaining 8 Ministers in Abdul Mahdi's Cabin​et

https://www.albawaba.com/news/iraq-parliament-votes-remaining-8-minist​ers-abdul-mahdis-cabinet-1218658\

Sabickford:
Everyone should believe in something. I Believe I should be on the beach drinking margaritas.

I decided to reward myself with a well-earned glass of wine after a long week. Then realized it was Tuesday Morning.

Harambe:
Reuters: Iraq allocates 2019 oil sales

(11/27/18)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq has allocated its oil sales for 2019, with 67 percent of exports going to Asian markets, 20 percent to the Europe and 13 percent to North and South America, the oil ministry said on Tuesday.

Iraq’s 2019 oil sales will include shipments from the southern oilfields and Kirkuk, the ministry said in a statement.

Oil Minister Thamer Ghadban urged the adoption of a “balanced policy” when dealing with the global oil market and said Iraq’s 2019 sales were aimed at maintaining stability.

“The economic and marketing basis and mechanisms, and strategic vision, adopted by (state oil marketer) SOMO in allocating the available quantities for exports are based upon the importance of each market with regards to demand and revenue generated from selling one barrel,” said Asim Jihad, a ministry spokesman.

The head of state-oil marketer SOMO said in March that Iraq would seek to corner a greater share of Asian markets through a new joint venture strategy. Around 60 percent of Iraq’s oil exports are already directed to Asia, he said at the time.

Reporting by Ahmed Rasheed; writing by Ahmed Aboulenein; editing by Louise Heavens

https://reut.rs/2FGByBS

Tishwash:
Kubic hails Abadi's achievements in security, economy and foreign relations

President of the coalition of victory Haider al-Abadi and head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubic, discussed Tuesday the political, security and economic situation, while Kubic stressed the .continuation of the reform process initiated during the last government

:Masala" publishes the text of the statement of the Office of Abadi"

The head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubic, met with the head of the UN-Iraq coalition Jan Kubic and discussed the political, security and economic situation in the country and continued support by the United Nations and the .international community

for Iraq's reconstruction and stability Kubic praised the efforts exerted by Abadi during the last stage in the fields of security, stability, economy, foreign relations and the great victory over the terrorist gangs, stressing the importance of preserving what has been .achieved and continuing the reform process that started during the last government link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum