Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government

Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government Story_img_5bfd94ad0b4ff

2018/11/27 22:02

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the responsible for the recent bombings in the province of Nineveh.

"Most of the bombings in Nineveh are more economic and political than the operations of Da'ash," Abdul-Mahdi said at a weekly press conference following a cabinet meeting. "All economic offices in Nineveh are closed because there is a strong desire to bypass this issue in order to preserve public security, .

He pointed out to "give attention to traffic jams in Baghdad and the provinces," revealing that "several closed roads since 2003 will be opened, not only the Green Zone."

"Some people said that last Sunday is the date for the opening of the region and this is not true and will not be only security, traffic and economic and we are really determined to open after taking all security measures and official."

"We have not decided yet to open the Green Zone and some media outlets have set the date but have not been based on official bodies," the prime minister said.

"We are not under pressure and are keen on the interests of Iraqi institutions and foreign missions in the area that must be protected," Abdul Mahdi said.

"There are embassies outside the Green Zone, such as the German, Iranian, Turkish, and other embassies, and the green opening does not mean any security disclosure," he said, denying that any American or other pressure would delay the date.

On the completion of the cabinet cab, the prime minister said, "We had the intention to go to the House of Representatives to complete the cab yesterday, but after a telephone call yesterday with the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi approve postponement."

"The reason for the delay is because we did not receive all the answers from the candidates from the accountability and justice body and the Integrity Commission because we were determined to go to Parliament, which postponed its next Tuesday, and anyway when the House of Representatives wants to hold a meeting we will go with our candidates to complete the formation the government".

"We are trying to complete the cabinet reshuffle and we will discuss the situation of everyone without exception. The problem is that there are those who rely only on the media to know the procedures of accountability and integrity, and of course not all of them are accurate and we must rely on state institutions to know this and delay in these institutions."

Abdul Mahdi pointed out that "the way to form this government differed from its predecessors and there are sites selected by the Prime Minister and others nominated by the blocks and several names for the ministerial post."

He stressed that "there are ministers were the choice of the Prime Minister and others of the nominations of political blocs, but not a single candidate and the result is that the Prime Minister is the responsibility of choice and not others."

And on the size of pollution in Iraq, Abdul Mahdi, "State institutions responsible for the large pollution of the water and the Tigris River and we are poisoning and polluting by dumping waste and toxins and heavy water, which must be addressed before that."

"We have developed urgent, immediate and timely plans and medium-term plans on how to get rid of this water that will gradually improve."

On the file of the displaced, the prime minister pledged to "resolve their crises and return them to their regions in all provinces and raise a series of measures, some of which may be arbitrary and exaggerated and harm the public interest."

On the US decision to include Iraqi personalities and officials in the popular mobilization on the blacklist and the list of terrorism, Abdul Mahdi replied, "It is the right of any country to issue any list to diagnose any elements of names as desired as criminal, criminal, terrorist and others, but what governs the relationship are bilateral agreements and national sovereignty. Command ".

"A state would make any decision against anyone, as Iraq has black lists of people who are not allowed to enter," he said.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=181025

Abdul-Mahdi: Nineveh bombings are not for the drowsy .. and reveals the reason for the delay of the completion of the government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum