Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances"

Go down

Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" Empty Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances"

Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" NB-253640-636788322138094230

Monday 26 November

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
Communications Minister Naeem al-Rubaie told US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman on Monday that he had issued a decision not to cut off Internet service "under any circumstances," while Sailiman invited Rubaie to attend a conference at the US embassy with a delegation representing the Chamber of Commerce Next month.

The Ministry of Communications in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The Minister of Communications Naeem Thajil pleased Al-Rubaie received on Monday, US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman, and discussed during the meeting relations and the importance of joint cooperation between the two countries and ways to develop them in the areas of communications and information services "He said.

Al-Rubaie pointed out, according to the statement, "the priorities of the Ministry's work in the next phase, including the provision of an electronic environment and contribute to encourage international companies in general and the US in particular to enter the Iraqi market, whether investment or other business, where this environment depends on key factors in joint activities To provide services to the private sector and to ensure an easy environment for the work of foreign companies in addition to the provision and launch of electronic signature services with local and global key, with the need to provide network packets required from the private sector.

Al-Rubaie added that "there are investment projects under implementation and future ones, including the establishment of a satellite to provide communication and information services and television transport and the creation of international access gates to the Internet, in addition to the development of postal activity and the establishment of a national data center to create security protection and storage of government data."

He explained that the second phase of the national project is concerned with the "development of FTTH networks with a capacity of four million subscribers covering all governorates of Iraq and the postal transport project in partnership with the private sector for the transfer of mail with the latest information technology and a secure and reliable data exchange mechanism, .

For his part, Séleyman "invited the Minister of Communications to attend and participate in the conference to be held at the US Embassy with a delegation representing the American Chamber of Commerce next month," noting that "there is a desire and interest from the American side to invest in Baghdad."

"We hope that your ministry will exceed the measures taken in the past to cut Internet service during the exams and crises because they cause negative effects, loss of business or companies operating or some of the routine procedures that hinder the work of these companies."

The Minister of Communications pointed out that "issuing a decision at the beginning of his work in the ministry includes not disconnecting the Internet under any circumstances." He went on to say that "the Ministry of Education and other ministries to protect their rights and not to impose the burden on the Ministry of Communications."

LINK

Minister of Communications reveals his decision not to disconnect the Internet "under any circumstances" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum