Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade announces an important decision in the ration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Trade announces an important decision in the ration

Go down

Trade announces an important decision in the ration Empty Trade announces an important decision in the ration

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Trade announces an important decision in the ration

Trade announces an important decision in the ration Story_img_5bfc30135649b

2018/11/26 20:40

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Ministry of Commerce, announced the new mechanisms in the process of processing the ration for citizens during the coming period includes the processing of food vocabulary complete without fragmentation or delay.

The ministry's press office quoted the Minister of Commerce, Mohammad Hashim al-Ani, as saying that "the ministry has put in place mechanisms that take account of the provision of complete food vocabulary and processing to citizens through food agents in all regions of the country at specific times, Different media ".

The statement pointed out that "the ministry examined various options and put the hand on the irregularities that caused the failure to fully equip the citizens of their shares as a result of the fragmentation of processing operations, which has been exploited by some agents to add new amounts or not to inform citizens about the presence of other materials within the same quota."

The statement stressed the "

The Minister of Commerce, according to the statement, that "the doors of his office open to all citizens to report cases of excess of public money or any irregularities related to the work of the centers of supplies and agents and stores, as well as citizens in the provinces can complain to the commercial control departments or send those complaints through the sites of communication To the minister's office or to the commercial control departments. "

The Minister of Commerce stressed that the most important priorities of his work is to provide the ration card items and food "because it is the share of the poor and the needy."

"Attention will be more for the poor, the displaced and vulnerable groups in order to provide them with the full food ration," he said.

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Hashim al-Ani formed a high-level committee to study the status of the ration card and the amounts allocated for the purchase of vocabulary, and announced his quest to secure adequate financial allocations to ensure the provision of ration card items over the course of a full year, as well as the establishment of strong and effective measures to help poor families.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=39&storyid=180933

Trade announces an important decision in the ration 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum