Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"!

Go down

37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! Empty 37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53 pm

37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"!

37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! 2473a0a3d81e70cc559b56cc57d0286d_L

26/11/2018 - 16:59 Iraq

The United Nations said on Monday that women and girls from different backgrounds in Iraq were still vulnerable to violence whether at home, school or public places, revealing a very strange finding that a joint survey by the Iraqi government and UNICEF showed that 37 percent of Women in Iraq consider violence against women acceptable.

The United Nations said in a statement on Monday that a joint survey showed that "37 per cent of women between the ages of 15 and 49 in Iraq consider violence against women acceptable," while a new study by UNIFEM United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) reported that 63 per cent of the incidents of gender-based violence in Iraq were perpetrated by a family member.

With the start of the 16-day campaign to end violence against women, UNICEF and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) are renewing their commitment to ending all forms of violence against women.

"Violence against women and girls is a violation of human rights and has a devastating impact on their health, well-being and their future," the statement quoted Peter Hawkins, UNICEF Representative in Iraq, as saying. "Women and girls make up half of the population and have the right to live free from fear and violence, allowing them to live to their fullest potential."

"Ending violence against women and girls is not an option but a long-term commitment that must become an integral part of Iraqi society through joint efforts," said Olorimi Sognro, UNFPA Representative for Iraq. Violence against them and stand by them to achieve a decent life. "

The statement also noted that the threat and risks of violence against women and girls persist, especially sexual violence, sexual exploitation, harassment and child marriage in areas of displacement and those to which displaced persons are returning, as girls aged 12 are married in the country.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/482980

37% of Iraqis consider violence against them "acceptable"! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum