Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar

Go down

Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar Empty Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:13 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14495

Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar

Russian offers to explore oil in Anbar 1341

11/26/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

Government sources revealed that Asian companies, including Russia, have offered to explore and invest in the western region of Iraq with oil and gas sites, following the remarkable security improvement and the decline of the capabilities of the Daash organization in Anbar. This comes at a time when the Iraqi Oil Ministry announced that the country's crude oil reserves exceeded 153 billion barrels .
The sources, who declined to be named, said in an interview with the newspaper "New Arab" London, the offers include investment in the field of crutches, gas in western Iraq within the province of Anbar, and conduct other exploration in Western Sahara .
On the other hand, said the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil for extraction, Fayad Nima, that "the Iraqi oil exploration company is continuing to increase exploration, through its teams or in cooperation with foreign companies," asserting that "the reserves of crude oil in his country exceeded 153 billion barrels " .
He added that "the work of the oil exploration company currently, distinct, and uses the latest scientific and technological technologies to add new reserves, and that Iraq opens the doors for partnerships with neighboring countries to get quick results in the exploration in the common border areas .
He added that "our plan for the coming years in the oil field will be focused on the exploration effort in the promising areas, to obtain crude oil and gas in eastern and western Iraq, to ​​meet the requirements of electricity production ."
For his part, said Iraqi oil expert Ahmed Jubouri, "The current production of Iraq up to 5 million barrels per day, exports an average of 3 million and 600 thousand barrels, and the rest is used to meet domestic demand ."
Jubouri said that Iraq's ambition to reach 10 million barrels per day is currently illogical, at least depending on supply and demand in the global market. He stressed that 71% of the reserve is in the southern fields, especially in Basra, and 20% in the northern fields, especially Kirkuk, and the remaining nine percent are in the middle in the field east of Baghdad .
According to the oil expert, "There is also a huge stockpile of 33.486 billion barrels, can not be extracted currently, and these reserves do not include the Kurdistan region in the north of the country, and up to three or four fields in the region ."
He stressed that most of the oil reserves are in the fields of West Qurna and Zubair, in the province of Basra, noting that West Qurna became the largest oil fields in terms of proven reserves, the size of 43 billion barrels, the second largest field in the world, In cooperation with international oil companies . "
As part of government efforts to increase oil revenues, Iraq resumed exports of Kirkuk oil after it stopped more than a year ago, amid a dispute between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, according to Iraqi Oil Ministry spokesman Asim Jihad .
The volume of inflows resumed last Friday is between 50 and 100 thousand barrels per day, compared to peak levels of 300 thousand barrels per day during some months in 2017 .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum