Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit

Go down

Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit Empty Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:50 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/25/367663/

Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit

Al-Hamidi: Negotiating the candidate of justice and granting the Kurds 17% of the main objectives of Barzani's visit %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435

25/11/2018

Information / special ... 
MP for the coalition building confirmed the Charter of al - Hamidi, Sunday, that the visit of thePresident of the Democratic Party of Massoud Barzani to Baghdad got to negotiate a candidate of the Ministry of Justice with political leaders and granting Kurds 17% of the federal budget for 2019 
, said Hamidi in a statement / information / , "The visit of Barzani and his meeting with a number of political leaders did not get only to the twinkling of crises between the region and the center, but part of the claim to the electoral eligibility of the Kurds," noting that "the most important points that were negotiated between Barzani and political leaders complete the cabinet cabins and the Kurdish forces to the Ministry of Justice, as well as the demand that the region of 17% as a share of the federal budget for 2019 ". 
She added that "the next meeting will be through the completion of the completion of the ministerial cabin for Abdul-Mahdi fully after the agreement between Barzani and political leaders."
With regard to the granting of Barzani headquarters in Baghdad, Hamdi stressed that "Barzani got one of the presidential palaces but did not occupy until now," indicating that "the palace where the presence of the Peshmerga forces at the moment and could be occupied by Massoud Barzani during the interim phase." 
The MP for the Alliance of conquest Amer al-Fayez has confirmed, on Saturday, that the granting of Kurdistan region 17% will be conditional on the inclusion of the oil province and Kirkuk fully within the federal budget for 2019. Ended 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum